“Polished off 2 plates of rice”
Review of 1010 Hunan Cuisine

1010 Hunan Cuisine
Ranked #305 of 13,509 Restaurants in Taipei
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Taiwanese food is pretty bland to me. So after being here for biz for 2 days, I needed something to awaken my palette and thank god for 1010hunan. Loved the ribs and the pickled beans with pork dish. Yummmmm!!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I love spicy food! Real Hunan cuisine is spicy, oily and salty. The restaurant serves authentic Hunan food, with less oil and salt. The taste is simply delicious, without all the excesses. I love the fish head soup with fish noodles. Absolute must-try!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have eaten plenty of Hunan cuisine in Hunan itself as well as in restaurants in China, Hong Kong and Singapore. This one is truly overhyped.

We ordered the signature dishes - chilli fish head, prawns and crab. The dishes were mildly spicy (despite us telling the kitchen to make them "super spicy") and extremely oily. I dont recall Hunan dishes to be this oily.

So I have to give this restaurant a poor rating. The service is attentive and courteous though.

1  Thank Dangoh
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great location, really yummy food and great service. The seafood was really great especially the crab

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went to the branch as Xindian District. Ordered a few of the recommended dishes such as Hunan Fried Rice, Fried Squid Hunan Style, Beef & Rice Cakes with Pine Nuts. I must say the quality and taste is not bad but I'm not sure how is original Hunan food like. Anyway the place, setting and ambience is quite nice and plain.