“Will keep coming back”

Ranked #2 of 114 Spas & Wellness in Taipei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed August 5, 2014

For top notch Thai massage and amazing Taiwanese hospitality, it's hard to do better than the treatments at Villa.Like. The place is not fussy and not very private with a number of common rooms for the treatments, but the quality of the massage in the hands of their therapists makes up for it. Not the cheapest, but if you want quality, you get plenty for your money. Good to call to make reservations ahead as they get busy in the evenings. Make sure you can get someone who speaks Mandarin to help you though!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"nt"
"taiwan"

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great atmosphere and amazing service. The therapists are very well trained and you will feel very relaxed and refreshed after the session. We did the two hour complete therapy. It includes:

Foot scrub and Massage
Traditional Thai Massage
Back Essential Oil SPA
Head and Neck Muscle Massage
Shoulder, Neck, and Back Herbal Heat Massage
Facial and Head SPA
Body Yoga ( with help of masseuse)

7  Thank SZYU
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This was the first time I had a Thai massage. My boyfriend and I came in without reservations. The ladies at the front desk/massage therapists had very limited English, but they were professional and accommodating. The environment was quiet, very relaxing, cultural, clean and upscale. We selected the 2hr thai massage package for $2300/person. There was not a couples massage package, but they put us in a room with two beds which was very much appreciated and made the experience that much better. They used light to deep tissue pressure. The majority of the massage was medium pressure, but at some points, it felt like they were hitting a pressure point and was a bit uncomfortable. I could of asked her to be a little lighter, but I didn't because I knew I needed it. The yoga stretching was pretty awesome. There was minimal noise and I could hear my boyfriend sleeping during the massage, so I knew he was very relaxed. We both felt rejuvenated afterwards which is exactly what we wanted. I also liked the tea they served us before and after the massage. The cookies were also excellent. I really enjoyed this experience and would recommend it to others.
I rated it 4/5 because the massages were a bit different between the two of us (his massage therapist had him propped in the air) and it was a bit uncomfortable for me at times. The other reason is because the beds are not made for you to lay face down. They had an extra pillow that was placed with a gap for your nose and mouth. My chin was sitting at the edge of the bed. I wish they provided a bed that was cut out for the face which would have made it a bit more comfortable.
BTW, the name of my massage therapist is Amanda #53

3  Thank jennysngo
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Good and kind service, the therapist was well trained and the Thai massage was very good.
Easy to find location! It was worth the price. Nice tea and cookies after the massage.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I've tried different places in Taiwan for massages and most of the time the therapists wasn't strong enough to give enough pressure (and I like a lot of pressure). My therapist (#89) was absoutely excellent and up to expectation. I've also been to Thailand multiple times and have gotten Thai massages before and this was on par if not better than most others I've received.

The atmosphere and environment was great. Staff was extremely friendly. The decor makes you feel like you are not in the commercial downtown of Taipei.

I'd definately recommend the place. Make sure you make a reservation (or have the hotel make one for you).

The place open from 10:00a - 03:00a everyday and have two locations in Taipei.

1  Thank niceday_worldtravel