“fabulous shop”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
HB, CA
“fabulous shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

this very old bakery just got a face-lift recently.
I love the ambiance and the there are enough products to choose from.... rows and rows of cookies and bread!
Try their froyo~ nice!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank OCsurferCA

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Taipei, Taiwan
“expensive, nice for a special treat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

The baked goods are overpriced, in my opinion. They have a selection of iced cookies that are cute and topical (Jeremy Lin shaped), but expensive. There is always something interesting I want, but never buy due to the price- last time they had hand dipped cherries filled with liquor. There are so many bakeries in Taipei that offer similar items at a lower price.

They do have a small import section. We get tortillas there (corn and flour- 2 sizes). Their import goods are actually less expensive than some other place (such as Wellcome).

Visited April 2012
New Jersey
“Manhattan Black & White Style Cookies in Taipei”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great New York-style bakery cookies in a variety of forms and colors.

Los Angeles, California
“best kept secret in Taipei”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

I returned to this bakery because my friends LOVED the pastries I bought from Florida Bakery from my last vist. The bakery must have had a face lift becaust it looks completely different, more chic and spacious. There was a cute coffee bar and I tried a cup of Cappucino. It was surprisingly good. I prefer this bakery because they are not all about the fancy packaging. Everything is fresh and authentic. What would I recommend? I don't know. There are just too much to choose from... western breads, Chinese pastry, fancy shaped cookies... A great place to buy gifts from Taipei. Might have to wait in line.

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank goingeuro
Chicago, Illinois
“Beautiful Renovation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

I came back to Taiwan this winter and was pleasantly surprised by the bakery's new look. The entire store looks neat and new. Their new logo is so adorable. I tried their new waffles and frozen yogurt. Loved it! I strongly recommend the frozen yogurt with berries in it. It's a great snack that's both tasty and healthy!

3 Thank Carrie J