“Nice and comfortable, Apple is very kind!”
Review of I Love Apple House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Taipei
I Love Apple House
Ranked #69 of 241 Specialty Lodging in Taipei
“Nice and comfortable, Apple is very kind!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

It is easy to find and the rooms are big and comfortable. Apple is very nice and willing to answer our questions. She is very helpful! Thank you! The decoration of the rooms are beautiful! Ilike them and just feel like at home.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank CandyPong

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed at Applehouse1 for 10D9N for our Taipei trip. The interior of the apartment was very nicely decorated and felt very homely. It was also very well-facilitated, with excellent wi-fi and cable TV etc. It was clean, neat and beautiful, just like the photos in the website. Most importantly, it was situated at a convenient location, near the train station, with a convenience store and many food stalls, including Starbucks,Subway, all within a 5 minute walk.

The owners of Applehouse were very friendly and helpful too! Thank you Jennifer and Apple! The booking and payment processes were extremely smooth, with prompt responses.It was an excellent and memorable experience and I will definitely recommend a stay at Applehouse1 if you are traveling to Taipei.

Room Tip: The master-bed room is really spacious and there is also an attached toilet for convenience!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank HarrisHo
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed at Apple house 1. Very homey, family oriented place. My two children loved the teddy bears! Beds are comfortable, pillows, duvets are all cleaned. We felt lived at our own home. It is zillion times better then live in the hotel. Location is convenient, the hosts apple and Jennifer are very responsive. Truly a blessed stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ivydonglin
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stay at FarFarAway 1 (Apple House 5) from 1Mar to 5 March 2013

I contact her on watsapp in Nov 12 to enquire about the apartment. She recommended Apple House 5 to us because we have 4 people. It was my first time making an enquire and bookings all through watsapp. I paid my deposit through the website and soon after I received a confirmation email. Firstly I would say is a brand new experience for me and it was my first time travelling to Taiwan.

On the day of check in on 1 Mar,
Apple House 5 is located at Zhongxiao Dunhua MRT (Exit 4 & 5). Use Exit 5 as it has the escalator to ground floor. The apartment is on the 5th Floor and there is also a security guard. During the first day of the stay, when we went back to the apartment at night, the Security guard actually stop us, and check with us which level and unit we are staying. I gave him the name card of the apartment and wrote my name and Date of Birth for verification. This shows that the place we are staying is safe. Once there is any unfamiliar faces, the security guard will stop them.

We check in into apple house at about 3.30pm. When we step into the apartment, the apartment is very clean, neat and very cosy. Apple shows us around the apartment. Is exactly the same as seen on the website. Just briefly say what the apartment has. It has washing machine, washing powder, hangers (enough for 4ppl), cups, water boiler, a steamboat cooker, fridge, toothbrush, small towels and shower gel etc.

Going out to any where is very convenience. When you come out from the apartment, on your right there is a bread shop. Before the bread shop, there is a road, if you turn right at the road, there is a 7-eleven. Cross the road and you will see a 24 hrs Wastons on your right. If you are hungry at night there is a 24-hours 'CITYSTAR 24HR HK STYLE RESTAURANT' 京星港式 on the 2nd floor. Walk out of the apartment turn left you can see the sign board on top. It is on level 2.

Overall the experience is very good. Apple has helped me in this trip so much. I really thank her for the help she has assisted. I will definitely stay with apple house again.
To take note: booked early to avoid disappointment.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JunHao_89
Shanghai, China
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a very convenient and comfortable place to stay in Taipei for a group of people or family. Location is great with lots of convenient restaurants around the block. Apple and Jennifer is very friendly and responsive. The security is good and we had a very comfortable stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank WZY_13
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is my second time staying in Apple house cause i miss this lovely house. It is well furnised, has everything we need, nice and comfortable place to stay. Im a very picky person on cleanliness and comfortability but i got to give Apple a full credits. Miss Apple also very friendly and helpful.
Thank you so much for provinding us such good hospitality.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Nicole5394
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stay at FarFarAway 1 (Apple House 5) from 10-14 Jan 2013. In my opinion, once you stayed here, you will never want to stay in Ximenting area anymore. I Love Apple House has few special apartments units in different locations which is not far away from each other.

We chose (Apple House 5) because all other units has been fully booked even we booked few months ahead. At first, we felt a bit nervous because the entire booking was made through WhatsApp and the owner will never disclose the actual location until you arrived in Taipei.

Apple House 5 is conveniently located at Zhongxiao Dunhua MRT (Exit 4 & 5) and right in-front of a busy bus-stand. If you wish to find the actual location, you may try to find Sanwant Hotel which is just next to it. Peoples around this area are mostly locals, white-collar & more matured compare to Ximenting area. The apartment is on 5th floor (with elevator) and security guard. There's also a 24-hours 'HK Style Yumcha Restaurant' on the 2nd floor. A bit pricey but serve nice dimsum and local delicacies.

On the opposite side of the building, you may find Zara to the right and Sogo to the left. On the back-alley of Zara building, there's a lot more hiding shops of small boutiques and cafes.

You will never regret for what you pay for and definitely will come back for sure!

" To the owner (Ms Apple) who read this review, we wish to thank you for everything. We've no time to write the thank you note on the dining table because we're too rush to the airport that morning. We hope to see you in person next time and also thank you to your friend 'Shu Qi' who met us on arrival ".

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends