“Water Heater”
Review of I Love Apple House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Taipei
I Love Apple House
Ranked #57 of 241 Specialty Lodging in Taipei
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Water Heater”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I would suggest apple house to change a better water heater system. During our stay, the water heater was unable to maintain the water temperature. We used hot water to showering and then it suddenly turned to cold water, it was quite freezing especially in the morning. However, this is only the small matter and it doesn't affect us too much. I will definitely come back to apple house for my next visit =)

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Minerva-Min

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Apple House 1 is a good location easy access to bus stop & MRT. YongHe 豆浆 is around the corner. our apartment Downstairs has a good n nice 水饺. The location is so near to Xi Men Ding, Taipei Main Station etc.. travel by cab is cheap too. Dont b disappointed by the building (outside), Our apartment was clean, there's 3 bedrooms n 2 toilets. It is beautiful inside. The mattress is too thin, my backaging the next day. But still a enjoyable trip for all of us. Weather in Nov is slightly cold lowest 16 degree.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Sheila C
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My family of 6 enjoyed our stay at Applehouse 3. We have booked the whole apartment. Location is good and easily accessible to nearest mrt train station.The house is clean with cosy environment. Service is good.Will come back to stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank EveTour
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed November 3, 2012

booked the whole apartment at Farfaraway... a very nice place.... very near to a train station... great food around... deco is awesome...

weirdly...its in a commercial building with a tution centre and estate company but its ok...

will reccomend to anyone heading to taipei... will definately come back again...

Room Tip: note that they do not provide baggage holding service and check out is 12pm...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Brighton H
iloveapplehouse, Owner at I Love Apple House, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Hi, Brighton...i am happy to meet you in apple house this time. and thks for your comment . yes. FarFaraway is located in mixed commercial and residential building. its also with perfect location here. i am looking forward to your next visit. you may stay in other venues which located in residetial area. Thank you very much.
Hangzhou, China
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We two girls stayed at Apple House for 5 nights in Aug 2012, we loved it very much. The excellent location, sweet decoration and friendly Jenifer all made our Taiwan trip incredible happy. Apple House is highly recommended and hope we could have chance to stay here again :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tracy W
Reviewed October 12, 2012

亲切的服务态度及让顾客有宾至如归房间。会确保顾客可以到达目的地。我有尝试因飞机delay 而耽误了入住时间Apple 因联系不到就开着车子四处寻找我们,让我们非常感动。

谢谢您给予我们那么优质的居住环境。

A excellent staying environment and friendly services. Will always make sure customer will be able to reach the location. Will always provide assist if needed. Clean and comfortable rooms, fully furnished and well maintained. A must stay hostel in taipei.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Casperooi
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is my second times to visit Apple House. Their decorations are so warm and make me feel I am staying at my home town, so comfortable!! Sure Apple House will be my first choice when I travel to Taipei again!! :-)

• Stayed October 2012