“Impeccable Service”

CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch
Ranked #12 of 575 Hotels in Taipei
“Impeccable Service”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My last stay in this hotel was 3 years ago. The service, cleanliness and room is impeccable! It is not easy to maintain a high-level of excellence year after year, but CityInn's services (including Taichung branch) just get better!!! I am so amazed by the staff's enthusiasm and passion to serve! Please keep up the good work! 加油!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
sharonlee0811, Deputy Manager at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Edztasy,

Thank you for staying at Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch and taking your precious time to share your comments with us.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will do our very best to continue deserving such high praise.

Once again, thank you for choosing us as your home in Taipei. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Sharon Lee
Deputy Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I stayed at CityInn Ximending for 8D7N! Located very conveniently just outside Ximen Station (西门站) exit 3 and 4. Surrounding the hotel are many delicious local food at the alley nearby. Ximending is just 3–5 minutes walk away from the hotel. Opposite the hotel is Far Eastern Shopping Centre and they have streams of taxi available. Being so central located is one of the plus point I really like the hotel.

Also, I was really amazed by the service given by the receptionist and also the room attendants. They make an effort to remember your name and ask about your day and they readily give any assistance when we needed. The rooms are clean and at the Basement 1, there are seats, laundry machines and also pantry available for using.

The room are spacious enough and the room are cleaned every single day with complementary items for shower. Shower and Soap are also available so it very convenient for light travellers!

The best experience thus far was that I was given a birthday surprise when my mother collaborated with the receptionist. The hotel gifted me with birthday cake slices and even gave us a polaroid picture. Very unexpectedly, the next day, they gave me a handwritten card with signatures and well-wishes from the staff! I was really really very touched.

I am very sure and so are my parents and aunt whom travelled with me, we will definitely come back and stay at CityInn Ximending again when we go back to Taipei!

Highly recommend to any travellers seeking friendly and extremely good service and at a good location!

Room Tip: Depending on how much you are willingly to pay, rooms without windows are just as fine as those with...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MindyKoh
ShinoChiu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch and share your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with hotel location and service. It is our pleasure that we could have this opportunity to celebrate your birthday with you and your family while you stay here and make your journey a memorable one.

The entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements. We look forward to welcoming you back at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch very soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

My fiancee and I went to Taiwan for wedding photo shooting, we found this hotel thru online as it has good reviews among other hotels. We stayed here for 6D5N. We like the room as it was very clean with nice design and the washroom as well. Besides that, they have good facilities, especially at B1- public area which provides desktops for internet surfing, tables for dining, sofa, TV, pantry and washing machine. The most unforgettable moment was on the 5th day as the staff-Ms Kelly realized that we came for wedding photo shooting. Then they prepared and sent the champagne to our room to congrats us when we came back to hotel at night. What a surprise! As u won't get this kind or service from even a five stars hotel. We were touching with their kind intention. If without this surprise, we will still recommend this hotel to our friends as the place is clean and the staffs are friendly and nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ACforEVER616
ShinoChiu, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Mr. ACforEVER616:

Thank you for staying at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch and taking your precious time to share your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you like the room design, facilities and also the surprise set up by our staffs. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests. Everyone in our team sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch very soon.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I was referred by my brother to stay at this hotel. I have booked the airport pickup service, driver is on time and very nice. Once I arrived, the check in is fast and the staff is very helpful to help us to find restaurant for lunch and introduce the nearby area shopping and local tour information.

Room is clean and cozy, don't mention on the free wifi that my kids crazy about. Free washer and dryer is super helpful if you stay many days. The room cleaning service staff is efficient and polite.

Very sweet of the staff, the night before my last day, I forgot that I need to order my pineapple cake for tomorrow pick up. The staff volunteer to pick up for me after his shift (which is his free time after work), I said it is not necessary as i can go myself, but he said it is far if I walk to the store from the hotel and he can drive there and come back in 10 minutes. I am so touch by it.

I would come back every time i go to Taipei.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank BrendaYip
Howard F, 經理 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
Dear Ms. BrendaYip:

I am so happy to know that your stay with us was a enjoyable and memorable one. I really appreciate for your time and effort to write a such kind review on us. Being able to provide a pleasant accommodation experience to our guests gives us a such honor. Your generous comments encourage us to keep improving.

We like to treat our guests as our own family. As you can feel it from our services and how we care our guests. Staffs in CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch are always eager to go that extra miles for our guests. A enjoyable accommodation experience can be the highlight of a memorable trip, and we are fully aware about it.

Howard Fan
Hotel Manager
Reviewed August 6, 2014

To be honest, I expect nothing before we check in to the hotel. All I knew is the hotel located at an excellent location (near train station, 3 mins walk or less). Upon our arrival to the hotel, despite a lot of people were queue at the front desk, but the staffs never failed to great us with their big smile. I'm quite impressed seriously. AND checked-in done pretty quickly. We had no issue communicate with ALL the staffs, I realised they not only speak good english but also other languages.

For the room, nothing to complain. Compact room, we able to open 2 big luggages with limited of walk way. But that was fine for me. Special love the bathroom, there was a big mirror and bath tub. Other amenities include flat screen TV with countless of channels and FREE movie, safe, fridge..etc. On top of that, B1 has washing machine and dryer, FREE drinks so while you waiting for your laundry you could enjoy the free beverage. HOW thoughtful.

What else? Staffs were super friendly and helpful. I love everything about this hotel. Will definitely return back when I visit Taipei again.. :)

Great job!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vianlee
Dear Ms. vianlee:

Thank you very much for your kind words and generous comments on us. It is our honor to serve you while you were in Taipei. We try our best to offer the best we can do making our guests enjoying as much as they could. As you mentioned in the review, our facilities are prepared for this purpose.

CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch may not be a grand hotel in size, but we definitely treat our guests as one. A personal touch makes us different from others. Seeing your smiles always make our day. We really appreciate your effort and time for this review. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to be your host again for your next trip to Taipei.

Please remember here is always your home in Taipei.

Howard Fan
Hotel Manager
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Nice designs for every room. making it unique. Came to this hotel trice and each time the room design is different. It's very near to xi men ding which means, good food is just a few minutes walk away.

Room Tip: There is complimentary use of washers, dryers & beverage at their pantry in the basement.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank ReccaHuang
ShinoChiu, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Mr. reccakusanagi:

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to write a review on Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch. We are pleased to know that you love our room design and satisfied with the location of hotel. We appreciate your kind comments on us and we are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Best regard,

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed July 25, 2014

excellent location, friendly and polite staff. Reasonable price.
i had 2 nights stay with my family at triple room. The beds are comfortable. Room is very clean and includes all necessary amenities. My purpose of trip is to celebrate my husband's birthday. What a big surprise is when we came back to hotel after dinner, 2 friendly staff of the hotel came to my room with a birthday cake. But my husband was not in the room. Then, we went downstairs to the reception with the birthday cake and took a picture there. It brought us a wonderful memory.
For sure we will come back and stay at this hotel again. I hope to stay again before the end of year 2014.
If the highest score is 10marks, I will give 9.5 marks to Cityinn Plus Ximen. The 0.5 mark is the room is a little bit cozzy.
Overall, I can say it is the best budget hotel and I wish all the success for all the Cityinn Hotels in Taiwan.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank StephanieShum
ShinoChiu, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Ms. Shum:

Many thanks for choosing Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch and share your experience with all the travelers on Tripadvisor. Everyone in our team are pleased to have your compliments and encouragements. It is our pleasure to have this opportunity to celebrate Mr. Wong's birthday as well. We hope the small cake could bring you and your family a wonderful memory.
Once again, thank you very much for staying with us and would like to come back to our hotel next time. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.