“Comfortable and Satisfying Stay :)”

CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch
Ranked #10 of 573 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I really love this hotel a lot.

Excellent service, convenience for sure with 24hr family mart right beside the hotel, 5 mins walk to Ximending station, free coffee/tea and photobooth corner at the basement.

Really enjoyed my stay with the loved ones. :D
For more reviews, photos and details of my stay and my Taiwan trip.
Visit my blog @ http://heartofthrees.blogspot.sg/2013/06/taiwan-taipei-trip-cityinn-plus-hotel.html

^_^
You will know why I love and enjoyed my stay. :D
Definitely staying in this hotel again!

3  Thank MadelineSally
ShinoChiu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for staying at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch and taking your precious time to share your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests. It's very touching that you remember every detail in our hotel and share your experience in your personal blog. Also, I would like to thank you for the lovely gifts, we all love them. The entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch very soon. :)

There are newer reviews for CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel is right across the road from Ximending Mrt Station Exit 3. It is near the Ximending centre where the major shopping area.

The rooms here are great. Very nicely decorated and considered spacious for a budget hotel. Even though it is a budget hotel, the big plus point is that this hotel has a fantastic common room at the basement. At the basement, there are washing machines and dryers for us to do our laundry. The hotel is very thoughtful, they provided free refreshment at basement for their customers to enjoy while waiting for the laundry to be done. There is also television and a corner filled with props for an authentic Taiwanese style photo booth where we spent hours taking photos for memory sake. Totally had fun there. This totally exceeds our expectation for a budget hotel. I will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Peixi F
ShinoChiu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for selecting Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch and taking time to share your recent staying experience with us. We are pleased to know that you were satisfied our facilities and location of our Hotel. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and we have shared your kind words with all the associates. The whole team of Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch sincerely appreciates your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We look forward to more of your valuable comments and visits in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

For my second visit, I booked the Elegant Room as the Cityinn Rooms were fully booked (I actually booked 2.5 months in advance!).

I am pleasantly surprised as the room seems larger, the bathroom is huge and there is even a bathtub! It is an excellent value for money at just less then SGD$100 per night.

The room is very clean, comfortable, great amenities provided as per my previous visit.

The staff is as polite and friendly as ever.

I got to explore the hotel more this time round. After checking out at 12noon, I went to have lunch at a nearby shopping centre and I went back to the hotel to wait for my airport transfer at 5pm.

There is complimentary coffee making facilities at the lobby area and the coffee tastes great!
In the basement common area, there is TV, hot & cold water dispenser, microwave, desktop computers with internet access, many comfortable sofa and chairs and even a laundry area.

Many entertainment options to keep me occupied while I waited for the airport transfer.

Overall, I am very happy with my second visit & will definitely stay in Cityinn again if I am back in Taipei.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for staying at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch again and taking your precious time to share your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all the associates.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went to Cityinn Hotel with my family (5 members) The location of the Hotel is great! only 30 meters from MRT and opposite hotel is department store that good for find something to eat (there are food court in the basement floor)In the other side , you can walk to popular night market ximending not more than 5 minute walk. I found the shop in the left hand side street (when ximending market is in front of you.you can use MRT exit4 ) sell very cheap Bioderma!

The hotel is clean and interested with nice design for you to take photo. They provide free wifi that easily to access and very fast in every floor and also in your room. The best thing of this hotel is their staffs are professional and sevice mind. They active and willing to help us in all things we requested such as the map to the place I ask. Moreover, they suggested about the travel plan and also willing to help us for reserve private hot&cold spring. Staffs are friendly and always have a smile on their face such as Ms.Sandy, Mr. Brian, Mr.Leo.

In additiona, the hotel have living room for guest to use. They provide free laundry, hot beverage machine (chocolate, milk tea and ovaltine) 24 hrs. I will stay at City Inn ximending again when i go back to Taiwan!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, and for your generous and kind compliments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind comments regarding our service and room facilities have been noted and shared with Sandy, Brian, Leo and the whole team. We will do our very best to continue deserving such high praise. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch very soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

It was an enjoyable stay! Great location, service and nice deco. The hotel is situated just right at the MRT station with many convenience stores just right at the corner. It is just a street away from the heart of Ximending. The service provided was excellent. Staffs always greet you with a smile when you are entering as well as going out. The hotel provides airport transfer at NTD 1100 for 2 pax which I think it is quite reasonable. One down side is that the room is a little small (at least for the one that I have stayed). Other than that, I will not hesitate to recommend people this hotel. You will love it!

• Stayed: June 2013
ShinoChiu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, and for your generous and kind compliments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind comments regarding our service, location and hotel decoration have been noted and shared with our associates. We will do our very best to continue deserving such high praise. If you would like to have a bigger room for two persons to stay, we will suggest you the elegant room with sofa (no window and bathtub) which has bigger space in the room but the bathroom is smaller than other elegant rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch very soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed in the hotel from 13 June to 20 June in Family Room.
Did lots of research before I narrow down to this hotel. Lots of compliment I read in the web and certainly it sort of triggers my curiosity to wonder if this hotel is really that amazing. The hotel personnel take extra mile to call and confirm my booking on the day I booked it and also the day before arrival which make you feel good as it seems that someone in Taipei already eagerly anticipated for your arrival. ( It a WOW factor)

As for Location> Excellent, shopping center right in front of the hotel with access from MacDonald to Starbuck and also the the MRT exit 4 that brings you to ximen street(Exit 6) or towards other attractions.

As for room> Personally thinks it perfectly fit 4 adults for the family room. We have no issue of moving around in the room however if ppl that prefer a more spacious room may be slightly disappointed but less spacious room do increase more interactions with family right? :) For the pantry area and laundry room at the basement is marvelous! I always grab a cup or two hot chocolate while getting my laundry washed. (Another WOW factor)

Service> Services that makes you feel like HOME :) , cheerful and energetic greetings while you in and out the hotel! Very helpful crews that always willingly to help or clear your doubts! And also I sent an email regarding room decoration for Father's Day just two days before my arrival( I'm crossing my fingers as I don't think they will make it within such short notice) however they did it! It was nicely done and my father was so delighted by the surprise! Thanks!

Overall> Two thumbs up! 5 star quality services! I'm coming back!
Tip> Book 3 month in advance ,the rooms got booked really fast!

Room Tip: Book 3 month in advance Wash your laundry early in the morning or really late in the night to avoid...

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for staying at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch and taking your precious time to share your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied our service and location of our Hotel. I am also glad to know that your father likes the father's day surprise, it's our pleasure to make the father's day memorable for you and your family. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all the associates.
The entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch very soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The location of the hotel is excellent. In five minutes, you can walk to the mrt station. Ximending is just a ten mins or less walk. And there is a 24 hours family mart just beside the hotel.
Staff are very friendly. Rooms are a bit small but it doesn't bother me.
Overall the stay is good. Will choose this hotel for my next stay in march 2014. When will the reservation be up on the website ?

Dear valued guest:

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your comments with us. we are glad to know that you appreciated our service and the location of our hotel. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and we have shared your kind words with all the associates. The whole team of Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch sincerely appreciates your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. I would love to inform you that the reservation of March 2014 on our official website will be opened on 1st December 2013. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch next year.