“awesome!”

Ranked #12 of 584 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Location is great, just take the mrt to ximen and exit at exit 3. Once outside the entrance of the mrt you will be able to see city inn hotel just right in front of you.

I stayed for 4 nights, process for checking in and out was great, no fuss and really quick and efficient. They were even able to arrange a sedan back from the hotel to the airport for just $1,100 for 2 guest.

Room was fantastic, no complains. really clean and pretty rooms.

Laundry is available at no charge. Just go down to their laundry room to use their washing machines or dryer. even the detergent is provided. very thoughtful of them.
Only sad thing is that you will have to wait for your turn as there is only 2 machines available. No worries though, just make sure to wash early to avoid peak timing.

Overall I'm very happy i chose to stay at city inn ximending.
Will come back again for sure!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your comments with us and I am pleased to know that you were enjoyed everything in our hotel. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all the associates.

Look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch very soon!

CityInn Hotel Plus- Ximending Branch

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is my second stay in Cityinn Plus XMT. Reception staff has been very helpful. Room is clean and comfy. Location is just good! Exit 3 from XMT station and you will see the hotel. Will definitely stay in this hotel in future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review on us with your precious time. It is our honor to serve you and be your host while you were in Taipei. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel location, facilities and service.

We always treat all of our guests as our own friends and families. When our guests return with their smile of satisfaction just making our day. It is the best reward that we could get and making us to keep improving ourselves. There are still many to see to indulge and taste in Taipei. Please visit us next time when you planing to come to Taipei.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Let us offer you another home-alike experience.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great Location, Great Value for Money, Great Service and always a big smiles from the staff.
Totally enjoy my stay in the hotel. Albeit the room is a little small and without window. But still a great hotel to stay. Will return for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
NicoleTzeng, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank you for your valuable comments as well as your patronage of Cityinn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch. While we are glad to know that you enjoy our location and service. Your generous and kind compliments are highly appreciated and have been shared with our associates. Your remarks about the size of room is appreciated as well. Meanwhile, we would like to introduce you another room type, Elegant Room, bigger than CityInn Room and most of them equipped with window.

We hope we may provide even greater comfort and enjoyment to our guests in the future, the entire team of Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch appreciates your support and look forward to seeing you back soon.

Nicole Tzeng

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Just came back from Taiwan yesterday night, my 2nd time here at this hotel again. Stayed for 3 nights and it was good. Before I left for Taiwan, I had sent an email to request for decoration of the room for my 1 year anniversary with the bf. I received the reply when I was going to take the plane for the credit card authorization and I replied back saying that I will reach the hotel the next morning to deposit some luggage and make payment at the same time before leaving for other parts of Taiwan.

Upon reaching the hotel, Sandy (if i'm not wrong, I remembered her quite clearly from my 1st stay there before) seems to know that my boyfriend is beside me and wanting to have the decoration as a surprise, so we actually make the payment discreetly in order not to spoil the surprise for my bf. Thanks for that. :)

The staffs at this hotel makes our stay feels at home and it has left a deep impression and wonderful memory for us. I did my laundry this time round at this hotel after traveling for 12 days in Taiwan, the washing machines and dryers were not enough as there were some waiting time. I would like to feedback if you could increase the number of washing machines or dryers. :)

Overall, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel and we would go back to this hotel when we go to Taipei again. Kudos to the staffs! Thank you for everything to make our stay so comfortable. :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
NicoleTzeng, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch again and leaving such a wonderful comment for us! It's our pleasure to bring you and your friend a memorable trip in Taiwan. Meanwhile, we would like to thank you for always greeting with a genial smile when you pass by! Also, the strawberry you bring us is awesome! We love it so much :)
The whole team of Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch sincerely appreciates your encouragements and feedback. We look forward to receiving more of your valuable comments and visits in the near future!

Nicole Tzeng

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The location of the hotel was great just right outside Xi Men station (exit 3), making very convenient for travel. The staff are also very friendly and helpful. We got a windowless room for three. It felt a little small and due to the fact that it was windowless it was hard to tell the time (especially trying to get up in the morning) and the weather. The rooms are not very well sound proved. Although we couldn't hear our neighbours but one of the nights we could hear the constant opening and closing of the doors next to us. The room was clean and well decorated. Each room had a different theme. The bathroom was a comfortable size. The pantry area at the basement was also well equipped with microwave, computer, coffee/tea/juice dispenser and even a laundry room. The wifi is free in the hotel and its not limited in the common areas so you could use your laptop in your room. The hotel also has a free coffee/tea area in the lobby right in front of the elevator. So if your elevator wait was a little longer then usual you could always grab a cuppa. Overall, the stay was pleasant and it was definitely an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Howard F, Manager at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for your precious time to write down this review on CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch. I am very happy to know that you liked the hotel location and friendly service offered by our staff.

As you mentioned in this review, the sound proof issue is the first thing on our to-do-list. There is one floor had been applied the sound insulation improvement in our hotel. And the project for rest of floors will be finished at the end of coming February. Hopefully, it can provide a much better environment to our guests.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Please don't forget to visit us when you traveling to Taipei next time.

Howard Fan
Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The hotel is very new and the rooms are very good. I stayed in Dulex room. The room is very big compared to the standard taiwan hotels.

The basement is very good idea, let customers relax and chill while waiting for tour buses.
It provide free coffee, free pc to surf net and TV to kill time.

And the price is resonable for its facilities.

Highly recommanded!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel, and leave such a generous and kind compliments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind comments have been noted and shared with our associates. We will do our best to continue deserving such high praise.
Looking forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch soon.

CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Brach

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is my second time staying at this hotel. Stayed for 6 nights in Jan and I totally enjoyed my stay there. Though room was considered small with very little space for walking but that was really fine with me considering many other wonderful factors of the hotel. I am a light sleeper,myself and I dun deny you can hear next door talking but its not all the time but just at times so I felt its not really an issue for me.

As for service, FANTASTIC! How many hotels actually bothers to call you from oversea to confirm your booking and reply your email promptly all the time despite countless emails to them. There was once when I did not request for housekeeping and when I came back at night, the cleaner aunty saw me at the lift and asked me if I wanted to change my towel and replenish anything.I was quite shocked that they bother to do so to that extend even when I did not ask for it.

As for facilities, previously there were just juices, coffee and tea but this round, got green tea latte, hot chocolate etc provided in common area. I think they do change from time to time. There are also microwave and toaster if you need and washing machine and dryers too at no cost.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review on us with your precious time. It is our honor to serve you and be your host while you were in Taipei. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and service.