Stayed there for 6 nights (1 x family room & 2 x cityinn room) with my family and all of us are very impressed with this "budget boutique" hotel. Definitely will stay there again if we are back in Taipei.
- Great value for $$$
- Good location (near to Taipei Main station, Xi Men Ding 1 stop away)
- Clean rooms
- Availability of shared basic amenities (e.g. coffee machine, fridge, washing machine, dryer)
- Free mineral water and snacks (refilled daily)
- EXCELLENT staff (e.g. friendly and helpful, extremely accomodating)
- Poor sound insulation (especially toilet: when you neighbour bath, its rather noisy)
- It caters to 2-hourly rental of the rooms (couples who needs a quick 'break')
- erractic shower temperature (water can suddenly be hot/cold)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.