My friend and I loved the hotel location for the following reasons:
1. One min from the MTR (Train station), so u can travel anywhere (2 stops from 101 building), (5 stops from central)
2. Coffee right down stairs, So perfect for mornings
3. Bars and Boutique cloth stores right at the back off the street, and did I mention your located on the main streets in Taiwan (front)?
4. Luxy! the hottest Asian club in Taiwan is down stairs! (wed-Sunday nite baby), if you’re not into that, that's cool
5, Zara is at your door steps! yes ladies! the biggest Zara in Taiwan is down stairs
6. the number one place u need to eat in Taiwan "Din tai Fung" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Din_Tai_Fung) Dim sim place is like 3 mins away across the road.
7. btw i was told this area is like the "top of town", you’ll see a lot of fashionable ppl and movie stars.. well I did anyways! love it
8. hotel itself, it was very clean and it was enough space for my girl friend and I, 2 shopaholics. it was very Chic!
o - check out the pictures of the hotel and decide for yourself. It took me 3 weeks to find a chic place without the expensive price tag! 3 nites only $200+ AUS so cheap!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Vendome Hotel Taipei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.