great hotel, stay here for 6 nights, good service, room is clean and nice, location is great
- should provide free wifi,
- should make light feature easier to use, too many controls
- not too convenience to access from road side to hotel lobby.
In early morning, you do not get much helps from doorman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palais de Chine, operated by L'Hotel de Chine Group, is an internationally recognized five-star hotel. We serve local and international business tourists by offering an oasis of artistic beauty and culture, along with a personal touch. Palais de Chine is located west Taipei center and sits at the hub of five transport avenues. Elegant and functional guest rooms decorated in European and neo-classical design are equipped with electronic virtual butler, communication facilities and AV equipments. Whether for leisure or business, Palais de Chine offers our guests with a comfortable and efficient environment. The hotel's theme dining includes exquisite Chinese and western restaurants, elegant French-style teahouse, and a bar. The hotel's staff is professionally trained and provides customers services of the highest standard. All members provide guests with one-stop service, and respond to all guests' requests within 24 hours. "Guests first, no matter when or where" is the service motto of. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palais de Chine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais De Chine Hotel Taipei