* My husband and I enjoyed the apartment during our stay in Taipei. The place was clean, and we loved its convenient location that's close to metro station as well as many shops and restaurants. The email communication during the booking process was very prompt, courteous and professional, we would definitely consider booking through Opohills Apartments in the future. In fact, we have already referred several friends for their upcoming trips to Taiwan.
* Due to the close proximity of the neighboring unit to our apartment unit, we've found that the guests at the other unit tend to make loud noises every morning starting at 6AM that disturbed our sleep. They slammed doors, talked/yelled loudly in the hallway, left their front door open while talking loudly in their living room. It became somewhat stressful as we had to approach them multiple times about the noise issue. I think I would avoid staying at the same unit if possible in the future.
* We enjoyed the convenience of the small kitchen, it allowed us to prepare and enjoy local fruits every night.
* It would have been better if we were given 2 sets of wash clothes (small) for face, as well as more toilet papers (3 rolls for 14 days was a bit short).
* All in all, we think this apartment unit was very comfortable for 2 people for a short stay, assuming neighbors are quiet. I would definitely check out other Opohills apartment units when we visit TW again.
- Also Known As:
- Opohills Boutique Apartments Hotel Taipei