“comfortable and well located family apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room Dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Dining area
Kitchen
Kitchen/Corridor
View from the living room
Kitchen
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Master bedroom with ensuite
Master bedroom with ensuite
View from the master bedroom
Bathroom 1 with shower
Bathroom 2 with tub & shower
Bedroom 3 with double sofa bed
View from the bedroom
Corridor
Corridor
Floor Plan
SOGO Department Store
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lingMalay...
Kuching, Malaysia
“comfortable and well located family apartment”
Reviewed February 16, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

we spend 6 days for Chinese New Year here. Kitchen is good but could be better with a rice cooker. The master bathroom has bath and shower combo but need a wider screen to keep floor dry.
Beds are comfortable for 5 adults but less for remaining one.
The surrounding area is pleasant with parks and shoppings and food all within walking distance. MRT station is near to Sogo shopping area.
We were given a tour of apartment during checkin and were told to leave keys upon departure. This means no cleaning service during our stay and we have complete privacy unless we phone for help.

Date of stay: February 2018
WreckerBo...
Brisbane, Australia
“Nice apartment in a great location.”
Reviewed December 29, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We have stayed at this apartment previously and it is still good, it could do with a slight attention to detail but this is Asia.
Very spacious, well fitted kitchen, 2 separate bathrooms and 3 bedrooms.
Aircon for heating or cooling, we need the heating on a couple times over Xmas.
The location is just great in Tianmu, short walk to 3 large department stores with large food halls and good restaurants and also the lanes/back streets of the area.
Plenty of local restaurants, 7/11 and supermarkets nearby.
Taxis are super cheap to go to the city, 101 etc. or catch the train behind the Sogo store.
Overall very pleasant and convenient location.

Date of stay: December 2017
Jun H
Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 7, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We love the apartment is open plan, giving us a sense of space and luxury.
We had window views all over north and west Taipei from our master bedroom. Also everything works well and spotless clean. We also had a washing machine and dryer which allowed us to wash our clothes. In short, for a family of 5 it was a wonderful stay. Must add that the owners were extremely cordial and welcoming answering our dry need and every query. We are sure to come back with our two children. can’t wait!

Date of stay: October 2017
Your age range 35-49
Nick O
“Excellent location, impeccable apartment, welcoming host...”
Reviewed November 7, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed at Cherry's apartment with our three children and found the location to be our favourite of our time in Taiwan, likewise the quality and comfort of the apartment was of very high standard. All facilities where available and working as promised and we will most certainly book again when we return to Taiwan.

Date of stay: October 2017
Dream6892...
“Owner unresponsive to apartment maintenance needs”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

After seeing the posting for the apartment on TripAdvisor I booked directly with the owner as I was staying for 25 nights and looking for a month rental price. She did give me that. Never met owner - she sent her assistant and never showed up over my month long stay despite the multitude of problems. When I arrived at the apartment it immediately had problems - tub in bathroom not working properly so wouldn't drain once bath was filled. Owner had known about problem, but not had it fixed prior to my arrival. I was responsible for meeting the maintenance man. Two days later bugs started crawling in through the air con - I was responsible for spraying. DVD player not working, as not all remotes are present- I was responsible for finding a fix (DVD player was critical as I was traveling with children). Worst problem is that air con in master bedroom stopped working and I was responsible to wait out the day long service - I'm on holiday, who has time to do this. In the end, owner never responded to my request for my deposit back. In summary, apartment has great location - is clean, but not maintained well so things constantly break and you are responsible for sorting out the solution.

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Nov 10, 2017
As an apartment manager, I always ensure the apartment is in the best condition when we pass the keys to our guests upon check in. However, we had problems with Joni from the next day after her check in with my assistant Ron- Yan. Ron- Yan provided great assistance for helping her carry big suitcases from downstairs to the apartment and showing her how to switch on air conditioners, TV, washing machine and WiFi. She even had to mind her 2 young children for not touching the air con remotes which might change the setting before leaving. Joni advised Ron- Yan at check in because she is afraid of heat so she would need to have air conditioners running 24/7 without stopping. She would pay for the extra electricity cost.

The next day morning, I received email from Joni she had difficulties switching on the air conditioners. Also She didn’t know how to unplug the bath after last nights shower. When I saw her email, I called her immediately and told her I’m sending maintenance man to assist her straight way. But she refused the offer because her two children were sleeping and she didn’t want to have any disturbances. The only available time is between 5-6 pm. Therefore, we managed to meet her request and sent her the maintenance man there after 5pm. Our maintenance man reset the air conditioners for her and also taught her how to switch on / off air con, TV again and how to pull the plug from the bath. Joni said to the maintenance man that she noticed there were some bugs on top of the air conditioners. After checking, there were no bugs. In fact there were some ants due to excessive heat in summer. So the advice we gave her was to use insects spray provided in the apartment instead of taking the whole air conditioners down. We didn’t hear any problems since then.

A few days before her check out, she reported leaking of the air conditioner in the master bedroom.
We suspected the problem was caused by over usage of the air conditioner, 20 days of usage without stopping. On inspection, we saw that the air conditioners had been set at a low temperature of 20 degrees Celsius! So the advice we gave her was to switch off the air con from time to time. So the machines can take a break . However, 2 days before her check out, she reported back to us the air con is broken now. After her check out, Joni demanded to have her bond $300 to be returned straight away. I reported back to her I have to wait for the electricity bill to work out the extra usages during her stay. She then replied back to me saying to leave it all behind us. However, 2 months later, she decided to publish her comments and complaints on TripAdvisor without even contacting us first for her electricity bill.

The total damage that has caused us after her stay is US$1700. We had to replace a brand new air conditioner in the master bedroom plus pay for the excessive electricity bill during her stay. Joni was given a hefty discounted rate about US$100 per night for her 25 days stay.

As a small business owner, I try to do my best to help our guests while traveling to Taipei, Taiwan. But I would also like our guests to appreciate the kindness and generosity of the Taiwanese people who walked the extra miles to help the visitors.
Sharad_Si...
Singapore, Singapore
“Disappointed with late cancellation... but appreciate timely refund”
Reviewed June 29, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had booked this unit looking at its layout and location for a family of 2 adults and 3 children. We could not stay at this place as Cherry informed us just two weeks before travel that she would cancel due to some structural work that required to be done in the apartment. It was a late notice which created disappointment and anxiety. Cherry refunded the booking amount timely and advised an alternate apartment where we ended up staying finally.

Date of stay: June 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Duoventur...
“Luxury Digs Indeed”
Reviewed November 12, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Pros:
1. For our family of 5 adults and 1 kid, whole apartment was quite comfortable with all the amenities you would 1. Pros:
1. For our family of 5 adults and 1 kid, the whole apartment was quite cleand and spacious. We had what we needed and didnt think we would- too many to itemize! The aesthetics was more than nice considering most living units in Taiwan are plainly decorated or none at all.
2. Even if we arrived late, someone met us for the turnover. We were provided a folder-full of intructions what we needed to do to keep the place in good shape and a general guide of the area with maps and tour booklets!
2. We loved the bath tub after a whole day of walking! My son liked the shampoo provided -it made his hair softer.
3. 1 Block away: More than 4 convenience stores nearby ( 7-Eleven and Family Mart), a Mos Burger outlet, a cocktail hole in the wall bar ( although we werent able to try it), a Taiwanese food/beer outlet, an Indian food outlet, FILA factory outlet and at least 2 parks w/ playground.
4. 2 blocks away: SOGO Dept Store ( Tianmu Branch)- high end brands and restaurants. We highly recommend the Chinese Restaurant for bday celebrations because of the delicious Peking Duck! Cooked roasted and soup style. Also delicious: Fried Rice, Pork Dimsum, Fried Tofu Skin wrapped in soft wrapper and Shrimp Dumpling. If I interpreted it correctly, they are one of the Top 100 Restsurants in Taiwan. We also loved Cappriosso Italian restaurant- Squid Ink Pasta, Creamy Chcken with Truffle Oil Linguini, Pepperoni Pizza and Seafood Risotto. We topped it all with the best Herb-Infused Olive Oil we have tasted! There was also a Thai restaurant but was already closed for ordering but based on the # of tables taken, it would also popular. Foodcourt had more than 10 various food outlets from Taiwanese, Jap, Chinese and Korean.
3. 3 blocks away: Zhisan MRT Station.Carrefour Outlet. Numerous food outlets like Beitou Squid.
Con: One only- Why we had to pay for a cleaning service which was deducted from the bond. Considering we stayed for 4 days, I would assume the rental rate would already cover it.
Important reminder: Make sure to heed their advise to take note of the Apartment Bldg # ( # 88 ) and the Dr Wells Smile Clinic outside!
The 2 Bldgs look exactly the same! You should not follow us like when our key wouldnt open the bldg entrance door at 12 midnight and the apartment # buzzers were all in Chinese!. So, we tried buzzing several and woke up angry tenants who obviously didnt open because they didnt know us. Until one came in the other entrance door and let us in. When we rode the elevator, it slowly dawned on us that we might be in the wrong place bec the elevator wall had a diff design. We we're quite sure when door #4 at the 11th floor was also different!
Lesson leaened: Listen well during the short orientation!

Date of stay: November 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing