“Short stay at Taipei”

Just Sleep (Lin Sen)
Ranked #9 of 573 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Everytime going back to Taipei waste alot time at searching for a nice and clean place to stay with a reasonable price
A good friend of mine told me I should go check out JUST SLEEP since everyone know I am very picky about the hotel which I ganna spend whole knight to get a good rest and sleep.
After staying at Just sleep now I know where I can stay at when I going back to Taipei in the future
When I walked in the the room I feel wow what a nice n clean room. And free wifi in the room are very helpful for people on business trip they already provide the wifi login ID and password when I checkin the room so we don't have to ask for it.
The bed is very nice and soft I really like it. It remind me last time stay at Wynn Las Vegas
I had a very good sleep and rest very well that night
Hope next time I go back to Taiwan Just sleep kao hsiung branch will be open so I will go back to stay at Just sleep

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank TonyTsaiOZERO
捷絲旅阿J, General Manager at Just Sleep (Lin Sen), responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear valued guest - TonyTsaiOZERO,

Warm greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to leave us such a positive feedback. We sincerely appreciate it very much and it does mean a lot to us as well.

We feel so cheerful to learn that the facilities we provide and the services delivered by our team members meet your expectations and you had a great accommodation experience with us. It warms our heart.

Just Sleep Kaohsiung Zhongzheng is expected to open this October, so that there will be a very nice option for you the next time when you come back to Taiwan.

Thank you once again for staying with us and all the compliments you wrote for us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Just Sleep anytime.

Just Sleep General Manager

There are newer reviews for Just Sleep (Lin Sen)

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in March 2013 to attend a friend's wedding. Since I do not speak Chinese, the taxi driver accidentally brought me to the wrong branch. Although, one of the front desk barely speaks English, I can feel that they are really trying their best to understand me until finally we resolved the problem. They actually assisted me in taking the cab to go the Lin Sen branch.

When I reached Lin Sen branch, they checked me in immediately and gave my daughter chocloate coins to welcome her. The reception area is in the 3rd floor. Floors are accessible by using an RFID card which makes it safe for guests; meaning you cannot access any floor without the card they issued to you which is great!

They also issued a password for the WIFI which is accessible in your own room. The internet was relatively fast and password is easy to remember.

Then we got to our room, my daughter loved the room. It was really clean and new. The airconditioner is working well. They have complimentary bottled water which is replenished everyday. The bathroom on the other hand is nice as well. It has a very spacious shower room. The shower's water pressure is great. It has a dispensing machine for shampoo and body wash. They also have complimentary slippers,toothbush, toothpaste, shaver, shaving cream, shower cap, cotton buds, cotton pads and hair comb. My only recommendation is to have a washer/bidet for easy washing.

Breakfast is ok. The location is on the 11th floor if I'm not mistaken. They have a good combination of Asian and Western choices. I also loved the coffee machine aside from their UCC coffee. They also have a variety of instant tea. Sausages and croissants were great.

We stayed for 4 nights. Everytime we arrive in our room, it is always clean since they do the room cleaning service everyday.

I might go back on Taipei on May and I would definitely choose Just Sleep Hotel Lin Sen branch. For the people in Just Sleep Hotel, keep up the good work and excellent service.

This is the best choice of hotel for people looking for clean, modern and relaxed stay!:)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank jsia807

Dear valued guest - jsia807,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to share your wonderful experience with users of Tripadvisor. We are sincerely grateful for your detailed description of facilities, room amenities, breakfast as well as the services by the Just Sleep team, especially our quick response to resolving the problem that you encountered.

It is really our pleasure to learn that you have a very amazing and wonderful experience with us and all the Just Sleep team members are cheered by your compliment as well.

We really appreciate your positive feedback for us and look forward to welcoming you back to Just Sleep soon in the near future.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

"Just Sleep"

This will be my first choice hotel in Taipei .

Room - clean, got everything i needed. Smart designs which provided extra room in my opinion.

Location - super convenient, just a few steps away from a cinema, and a great shopping mall

Service - loved the staffs, i would go out of my way to say that they DEFINE Taiwanese service industry. Helpful, kind and warm people.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Zidanewen
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep (Lin Sen), responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear valued guest - Zidanewen,

Warm greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Just Sleep and taking time to write such a positive review on Tripadvisor. We feel very grateful to receive your compliment on room, location and services which is what we are always proud of. All the staffs are gracious and hoping to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to our guests.

Once again, thank you for sharing your nice accommodation experience with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Just Sleep anytime should your travels bring you back to Taiwan.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Rooms are just right for business travel, clean, well done and with all the basic facilities, area is vibrant and close to the Metro rail. Free WiFi and breakfast. Best of all is the staff team; they really go out of the way to help and all are well trained and speak english. I'll remember "toby" from the team who went out of the way to slove every little problem i had. Nice & impresssive staff at Just Sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank swaminathangopal
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep (Lin Sen), responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear valued guest - swaminathangopal,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

We are very grateful to receive your compliment on our services that are indeed our biggest asset. All the staffs are expected to be friendly, gracious and deliver our warmth to the guests. Toby is more than glad to learn that her services are helpful and impress you very much.

Thank you once again for sharing your nice accommodation experience with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Just Sleep should your travels bring you back to Taiwan.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

A very nice hotel with good service, room very small but well equipped. We stayed at the 10/F, just outside the water / ice station, a bit noisy but fine. Hotel situated 10 mins walk from Zhongshan station and 20 mins walk from Taipei main station, you can walk to Zhongshan station and the underground mall is well connected to Taipei main station, which means very convenience! It is a Japanese night area with massage place and night club, but very save, so no worries at all. Breakfast is OK and included for all room guests, there is desktop computers at the breakfast area as well, by the way, WIFI is free for all hotel guests. Comfortable beds.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank connietpchan
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep (Lin Sen), responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear valued guest - connietpchan,

Warm greetings from Just Sleep!

On behalf of the whole team, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Just Sleep.

I am very grateful for such a precious review for the nice location and well-equipped facilities. The comment you left did mean a lot to us.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you soon here at Just Sleep should your travels bring you back to Taiwan.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Every time I get my choice to hotel, I usually consider how well the clean service goes on. Just Sleep Linsen is the best choice I got made ever. The room was so clean every day, and the service was good as well.
The most impressive thing is how they got solved the problem so fast. I had some noise issue with my next room neighbors. I talked to the guy in reception, he solved the problem immediately. Thanks to his quick move, I could fall a sleep.
Also, The location of this hotel is perfect. Cause It's near by the main bus stop, you can use a lot of buses to go almost every tour spot like Sun-yat Memorial hall, Taipei 101, Taipei main station, Ximen station and so on.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank djslqnr

Dear valued guest - djslqnr,

Warm greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Just Sleep Linsen during your visit to Taipei and being so considerate to take your time to write such a positive review for both our services and facilities.

All the staffs feel very warm to learn that you are very satisfied with the accommodation experience as well as the quick response to your request. We always hope to provide the best services we can do for all our guests and leave nice memories for you all.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us at Just Sleep. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Rooms are small but adequate - cute, stylish and very functional. The sunlight streaming into the rooms in the morning is a real bonus. Gorgeous and a great sense of living in the neighbourhood.

There are great restaurants nearby but note this is a rather "piano bar" area which was in the past known to be seedy. It definitely isn't seedy anymore but there are still remnants of that in the history and footprint of the suburb.

I was able to go for a mid-length run through to Da-An Park with no problems - so it is central and a good distance should you wish to go running since the hotel doesn't have gym facilities.

Breakfast is a real bonus. The food is fresh and very Taiwanese which I loved. The internet facilties are also fantastic.

I highly recommend this hotel for the value for money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katrina B
阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep (Lin Sen), responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to share your experience with
us.
It is always a pleasure to receive such precious feedbacks from our valued
guests and all the associates are glad to learn that you are satisfied with our
location, interior design, facilities, breakfast and the services we provide for
you.

Thank you once again for your compliments on Just Sleep and we look
forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely yours,