“One of our best breakfast at Taiwan”
Review of Fuhang Soy Milk

Fuhang Soy Milk
Ranked #81 of 13,349 Restaurants in Taipei
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We purposely went to try this. We have ordered soybean, you tiao and egg pan cake. Very tasty and no regret purposely woke up early and try it

7  Thank JJnEE

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Soy milk is my favourite and a must-order. It's located on the 2nd floor of a market, long queues expected.

2  Thank Bigpawbasset
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Nothing spectacular except its you tiao is crispy and lighter than the usual ones we get in Singapore. Not worth the wait if you have to join the line for more than 30mins. But worth a try just to see what all the fuss is about.

1  Thank Littlei
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Actually, our hotel provided breakfast but we wanted to try this place that was suggested by a friend in Taipei. We got up early and walked from the Taipei Station area to Shantao Temple station. It was a nice walk early in the morning. We got there before 8am and the place was already crowded. The line was like 20-people long. I must have waited for at least 20 minutes when husband came back with the food. I am not sure if I would enjoy it if the wait is longer. I have to say that it was the best that I ever had. Hot, fresh, crispy fried bread with the fried dough inside. My husband got me the sweet soy milk. I would have loved to try the savory ones. Will definitely come back for another treat.

We were lucky to have a table by the window. You just have to keep an eye open for a vacant one. Otherwise there are plenty of bar stool type of seats which are not that comfortable. You definitely need to get there early to avoid the long line and the possibility of sold out food.

3  Thank ROCruiser
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I feel that Fuhang Soy Milk was over-rated. I tried both salted and sweet soybean milk, the taste of the soybean was rich but not it's not very smooth. The fried dumpling was very oily, what I like was the crispy pancake filled with pork floss. After queuing for almost an hour, I feel that it's not worth it. Note that the shop will be closed on Monday.

2  Thank Lian23