“Stop Looking! Stay at Q Stay!”
Review of Qstay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Taipei
Qstay
Ranked #78 of 261 Taipei B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 22, 2011

This review is long overdue. These arre the reasons why you should stay at Q Stay:

1. Fast response via email. Steve, the owner, respons very quickly.
2. Easy to find. Take a bus to TPE Main Station and a short taxi ride to the hotel.
3. The owner. Steve makes sure all guests are well taken care of. He even printed a map of the club for us, contacted the club to check how much was their cover for the night and carried our luggage when we checked out. He even hailed a cab for us.
4. The stff members are equally awesome!
5. Free breakfast!
6. Immaculate rooms. Big double bed, flat tv that I think doubles as a pc.
7. Urban chic bathroom with a view.
8. Quiet. Peace peace peace.
9. Location - Close to the Ximendign area and train station. About a five minute walk.

I will definitely come back! Thanks Steve for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jason C

Reviewed January 20, 2011

Just came back after 3 nites stay ay Qstay. Location is a 3 min walk to Ximen station. right next to a small park and you can see locals walking their dogs in the morning. Rooms are a tiny bit small given that we took the cheapest room. Rooms are clean and functional. There is a PC in the room that doubles up as TV. Internet speed is good.

Thanks Pony, Benson and Josh who made us feel very welcome throughout the stay. They were extremely helpful and always eager to help.

Will hIghly recommend this place to anyone who comes to Taipei.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vannwong
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Everyone at Qstay made me feel so welcome and helped me to have such a wonderful Taipei experience. As I only speak English and only know a few words of Mandarin, the staff were patient with me and very helpful in arranging things like a taxi to the airport, a local foot massage, directions around town and late check out. I also appreciated amenities they provided like PC and internet access in the room and the complimentary snack bar at reception. Plus, the room was well decorated, was spacious and comfortable and had everything I needed.
I will definitely be back to Taipei and will definitely stay again at Qstay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank cmmf11
Reviewed December 6, 2010

This hotel is a very nice small hotel. It has nice comfortable rooms, with free internet wifi access. The beds are very nice to sleep on. It's very centrally located near the MRT Ximen station. I can really recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travellerBangkok
Reviewed November 20, 2010

I stayed in QStay with a friend in Sep10 and returned to stay last week with my in-laws and family. The reason? Great location, great folks running the hotel! It's just 2 min walk to Ximen station with good bubble tea and cake/coffee shops along the way. Carrefour is only 5 min away. Best of all are the fantastic people at QStay ... I love them all! They're friendly, thoughtful, warm and will do their best to make you feel at home. QStay is a gem in Taipei!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank dollcheng
Reviewed October 17, 2010

Qstay is an easy walk from the main Taipei Railway Station, where the airport shuttle bus drops you off. It is an even easier walk from Ximen Station, just hang a right and walk down the block. And it's in a really awesome part of Taipei. Almost right out the door is the Red Square area, which houses bars, restaurants and men's boutiques in a pavilion that is slightly reminiscent of Silom Soi 4 of the 1990s, when Bangkok's young and hip used to hang out there and before all the fossilized sex tourists showed up. Qstay is also close Taipei's big youth hangout of Ximending, where, if you get lost down the right alleys you'll find young designers just setting up their boutiques, loads of excitement in their eyes. As for Qstay, itself, it is a casual, no-hassle hotel. I was never asked for my credit card information until I Ieft. The staff was always helpful with nightlife suggestions and jotting down directions for taxi drivers. They were accommodating, even replacing a soft mattress when I complained after the first night. In the back of the lobby, a kitchenette has plenty of drinks and snacks; just help yourself. The lobby itself has a nice sitting area. But the room, wow, was it tiny. My partner and I decided on Qstay because, compared to other hotels recommended to us, it was inexpensive. And the reason for the low rate is the size of the room, which otherwise is extremely well appointed.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jiesto
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Just back from a 3 day stay at the Q Stay before a conference. The great reviews I read before booking were easily justified. Delightful people who know how to take care of their guests including cooking me pot noodles any time of day!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business