1. Excellent service. Never fails to greet us with a smile. Rushed out with umbrellas to ferry us in when it was raining.
2. Nice room, albiet a little small. High tech with nespresso machines an Bose system. High class toiletries.
3. Breakfast was adequate. Eggs Benedict were very well executed.
1. Not much shops around hotel. Mrt station is a 15 min walk away.
2. Beds in twin rooms are really small, single size. Just nice for my 2 young sons. Will be a squeeze for adults.
All in all, it's a nice hotel if train station is not a priority. I just feel that the walk is a tad too long and after shopping at shilling night market, lugging back the haul is simply too tiring. Ended up taking a cab, which is not that expensive....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discreetly located in a quiet part of Taipei’s most fashionable district, Da-An, is Hotel Eclat Taipei, an eclectic, elegant new boutique art hotel. All 60 luxuriously appointed guest rooms equipped with state-of-the-art amenities, including a 42 inch LCD TV offering the largest selection of TV channels and movies available in Taipei today, Bang & Olufsen CD-player with MP3 connectivity, Nespresso coffee machine, Riedel glassware, Montblanc desktop stationery, Aesop bathroom amenities, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Eclat Taipei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eclat Hotel Taipei