“Make me feel liked going home”
Review of Hotel Eclat Taipei

Hotel Eclat Taipei
Ranked #11 of 585 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Recently I & my sister just stayed in Éclat for 6 nights. This was my 2nd time staying with Éclat. Both gave me great experiences. The staffs were very helpful & courtesy. Even though it located a bit far from shopping areas, approx 10 mins walks to Eslite 24 hrs & ard 20 to 30 mins walking distance to Sogo departmental store. Well, I treated the walking distance as good exercises everyday after my heavy meal of local food.. So I can eat more. The attendance of the staffs are great which my laptop wifi was unable to log in & the hot water of shower was not functioning well during our 1st day right after checked in the hotel, after complaint was made with immediate attention, within 5 mins everything were fixed. I was so impressed with their speedy services which I couldn't find in my previous staying in other 5stars hotel around the world. They smiled face & helping made me feel like going home after tiring touring each day.. The only bad thing was their breakfast for my 6days staying were the same, never change. Yap, most important thing that I liked to highlight that their waiter is really in good memory which they can recall what I wanted on the 1st breakfast then they would prepare for me without saying a word for the next few days. I will definitely stay in this hotel again f I visit taipei again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Jessica L, Executive Assistant Manager at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comprehensive review of our services and facilities. It is our mission to provide the utmost service to our guests to make them feel welcome while they are away from home.

Once again thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Eclat, Taipei.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great location with fabulous rooms and decor swell as an overwhelming breakfast choice. The staff were more than helpful and just could not do enough. Fab little intimate bar swell. I would definitely stay here again !!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sam K

Warmest greetings from the Hotel Eclat, Taipei!

We appreciate the kind comments with regard to the overall ambience and the facilities which you have enjoyed. Other than the personalised guest services that is provided to our guests, we believe in ensuring that the stay is being complimented to quality appliances.

Thanking you and warmest regards

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The hotel itself is amazing with works of art displayed all over. Even the smell of the hotel was fragrant with flowers. The rooms were very modern with high end products, and you can tell that the furniture in the rooms are expensive, unlike many hotels that try to be modern-looking and end up with Chinese plastic mass produced chairs.
The morning breakfast was also amazing with smoked salmon, fresh fruit, really good tea (not that Lipton junk), and other goodies. The staff would bend over backwards if you needed anything (although almost to the point that their jobs depended on it).
Great hotel!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time in providing us with a review of your recent stay.

The positive comments received are very much appreciated and augurs well for the constant improvements we seek in our continuous effort to ensure our guests enjoy a comfortable stay experience.

We look forward to next visit to Hotel Eclat, Taipei.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights in August.

This was my second visit. I like the location of this hotel along the beautiful Section 1 of the Dunhua South Road. It was always lovely to come back to the hotel after shopping and meals.
Hotel is small and Deluxe Room was well-appointed. I preferred the bathroom layout of the Grand Deluxe Room that I stayed last time. The decor was interesting in the room but might not suit everyone's taste. Perhaps one thing I didn't like was the changing pillar lights in the room which I found rather strange.

Although they didn't have vast selection at breakfast, the quality of food was outstanding.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Warmest greetings from the Hotel Eclat, Taipei!

Thank you for staying at the Hotel Eclat, Taipei and taking your time to share your valuable comments with us. The entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better.

Thaking you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay at the Hotel Eclat, Taipei in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hotel Eclat is a wonderful boutique hotel. Have been there for 10 days and I must say that everything is just perfect: the location, the fun rooms, the exquisite service, the super comfortable bed...
If you are looking for a special place to stay in Taipei, look no further.

Room Tip: Book the large room with the jacuzzi. Fun in every way.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mayathebee7777

Warmest greetings from the Hotel Eclat, Taipei!

Thank you for taking the time in providing us with a review of your recent stay.

We appreciate your kind comments received with regard to the overall ambience and the facilities which you have enjoyed. Other than the personalised guest services that is provided to our guests, we believe in ensuring that the stay is being complimented by quality appiliances.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed at Éclat twice within 2 months. 2nd stay still nice with good price! However, I noticed there are minor wear and tear here and there. Hope all hardware will be well maintained as I am looking forward to stay there for third time or more.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from the Hotel Eclat, Taipei and it is indeed our pleasure to welcome you back.

We are pleased to learn that you found the same comfortness and personalised services on your second visit. Your reviews are important to us as it provide us with a good platform to continue our focus in providing our guests with a comfortable stay experience.

Thank you and we look forward to your third... fourth... and future visits.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Me and my family stayed for 3nights here, we booked 2 rooms. The room is small but well equipped. The staffs are nice and they try their best to assist us. will come back again.