Just checked out of the hotel today. We've been staying at the hotel for 5 nights and it was the best decision ever. Yomi Hotel really looks out for your every need.
1) Free buffet breakfast every morning - the selections is great. You get things like bagels, thick toast, waffles, croissants, scrambled eggs, sausages, hash brown, salad bar with at least 10 different condiments to put in, congee bar with again around 10 different condiments to put in, soups, hot food like takoyaki balls, pork cutlet, vegetarian options, 6 different kinds of cereals, 5 different kinds of fruit, dessert such as tofu pudding, caramel pudding, cakes, sweet buns, as well as coffee, 3 different kinds of teas, yakult milk, soymilk and juices.
2) 4 computers for your usage, alongside with printers as well. There's even wii, a reading room with books mainly for children, and the GLORIOUS massage chair (which I used every night to relax myself after an exhausting day).
3) The exercise room has your usual treadmill and weights station. But the cool thing is that they have this horse machine and special massage machine that targets things like your thighs, butt etc.
4) Want your shoes to be shined? They've got a machine for that. Want to weigh your bags? They have a weighing machine for you. Need to do some artsy work? They'll provide a stationery bag for you.
5) Free snacks every day which include 2 bowls of instant noodles, 2 packs of potato crisps and 2 packs of sweet biscuits, along with 2 bottles of water and 2 packets of coffee and tea. If you head downstairs to the dining area, there's even a coffee machine and 2 types of hot tea for you, along with prawn crackers to indulge in.
6) I had the lovely sauna in my room and I loved the fact that there were charging stations next to the bed for your iphone, samsung etc. If you forget to bring a charger for a more dated phone, dont worry. They have a wall of chargers for ALL KINDS of phones.
7) Staff are REALLY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. Very very good customer service.
8) 8-10 minutes walk to Shuanglian station. Along the way, there are plenty of bakery shops, cafes, restaurants, Cosmed, Watson etc. Opposite the hotel (and a lil 2 minute walk further), is the Wellcome supermarket where you can get heaps of taiwanese snacks at affordable prices. Less than 2 minutes away is the hospital and a clinic (in case you need to visit the doctor's).
9) Just opposite the hotel is the bus stop which can bring you directly to like Shilin Market, Dihua Market, and other attractions. Also, if you walk 4 minutes away to the Ambassador hotel, you can catch a bus to the airport at only 90twd. How cheap is that?! AND SO CONVENIENT.
Will definitely stay with Yomi again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yomi Hotel is specifically designed with travelers in mind. We maintain an attitude of innovation in expectation of your stay. 【Best Location】 ◎0 minutes walking:24 hour Convenient store (Family Mart, 7-11) ◎3 minutes walking:Taoyuan International Airport Bus Station ◎4 minutes walking:MRT Shuanglian Station ◎4 minutes walking:Shuanglian Morning Market ◎4 minutes walking:24 hour Super market ◎14 minutes walking:Ningxia Night Market ◎14 minutes walking:Mitsukoshi Department Stores Shopping District ◎MRT 8 minutes:Taipei Main Station ◎MRT 12 minutes:Shilin Night Market ◎MRT direct:Beitou Hot Springs ◎Taxi 10 minutes:Songshan Airport 【Best Service】 ◎Yomi Hotel has received the「English and Japanese Excellent Evaluation Certification」,「English Service 4 Star Certification」and our concierge staff can provide great service in both English and Japanese. ◎Renowned free services:All public spaces in the hotel and guest rooms have high speed and stable free wifi. If you`re out, the『free 4G-pocket wifi』device gives you smooth internet wherever you are. Free bike rentals allow you to visit streets and alleys to experience different scenery while our free laundry room lets you pack lighter. Our free services are constantly increasing as we hope that Yomi Hotel can become your home in Taipei. ◎Focused on your business needs: We have computers (English, Chinese, Japanese), printers, and conference rooms for free usage. ◎Our praised buffet style breakfast includes Western, Chinese, and Japanese elements; we provide select Chinese cuisine and Taiwanese dishes in our menu that changes daily. 【Wonderful Experience for Your Stay】 ◎Yomi Hotel has a total of 63 guest rooms that were renovated in September of 2014. The new simplistic and trendy styles are clean and comfortable while the introduction of a new generation of guest room facility modules are constantly being innovated and added in order to meet all of a traveler’s needs. ◎Each room is equipped with: mobile phone charging station, 37 inch LCD TV, free VOD selection system, CNN, Japanese NHK BS satellite TV (NHK BS1, NHK BS2, NHK Bshi…for a total of 9 channels), the bathrooms contain bathtubs and Panasonic bidets. ◎Awarded the government`s「Sanitation Management Certification」, 「Premium Accommodations Environment Certification」to ensure you enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your YoMi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Yo Mi