“Excellent location & service staff”

Ranked #25 of 585 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The location of this hotel is superb. Less than 10 mins walk from Taipei main station where you can catch a bus, MRT, high speed rail to connect to most parts of the country. It is really the central transport hub in Taipei. Shopping malls are nearby and plenty of good eateries all around this area. The hotel is located at a side street, but with plenty of food and small shops in the area. A convenient store is just beside it, a starbucks just opposite it.

Offers excellent value for money for a hotel right in the middle of town. Rooms are very clean, modern and comes equipped with a good size LCD TV. Service staff are very polite and friendly. A counter staff offered me an umbrella without me asking when I was about to step out of the hotel one wet morning during my recent stay. Breakfast is not provided but who cares when you can find so much good food all around you at affordable prices and with plenty of options. Rooms are not big but definitely comfortble enough. The only downside I can think of is the small elevator and there is only 1. Will definitely return again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
獵人, 經理 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Guest,
A warm welcome to Taipei.
At Cityinn Hotel-Taipei Station Branch 1, we continuously strive to bring the Cityinn Experience to greater heights for you.

We look forward to your future return and we will strive to meet and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

It was my first time in Taipei. My brother advised me to make booking of this hotel. We had 4 days stay and we were very happy with the stay. The hotel is clean, neat. The service is excellence. The location is perfect. The value is good. In future to travel to Taipei, this hotel will be my first choice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay here. I am pleased to know that you are satisfied of our services. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all staffs.

Wish you a world of happiness and joy for years to come! Should you visit Taipei again for business or leisure, or even a anniversary celebration, please do not hesitate to let us know!
We look forward to your return in the future!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am very impressed with Cityinn Hotel - taipei station branch 1. The location is wonderful. It is Near taipei main station which is the only station where u can take bus, HSR, TRA and MRT. It is also the main station where most of the MRT lines meet.
Opp the hotel is a shopping center with supermarket and lots of food. Nearby the hotel has lots of shops and eateries too. It is very safe to stay in this hotel even when you come back late at night.
The only con is that the rooms are quite small. After putting 2 luggages, there is very limited space to walk.
Overall, the room is still comfy to stay in.

• Stayed: February 2013
michellelu, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us. We take great exception in making our guests feel welcome and comfortable when they’re away from home.

Your comments will be shared with our staffs.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had a fabulous 3 nights stay here. Staff were all very polite and helpful. Room size is not big but still comfortable to stay in. Was delighted to see 2 new bottles of mineral water, snacks, toiletries etc replenished every night when we returned. The only little downside is the pillows as I don't find them comfy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jessys,

Thank you for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I and taking your precious time to share a review with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your room during your staying.
Your generous and kind compliments are highly appreciated and have been shared with our associates. Through such input, we hope to provide even greater comfort and enjoyment to our guests.
The Entire team of CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I appreciates your support and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Near to Z6 exit of taipei mrt station. Underground shopping mall.
Chosen this hotel for the location as no matter where we go, will pass this station, can leave our shopping loads and go for more.
Great service staff, can approach them for ur trip itinerary and route to take. Good value. Will book again when I visit.

• Stayed: February 2013
獵人, 經理 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

A warm welcome to Taipei.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I have been travelling around the world and this was the first time i received overseas call from hotel one day before my departure day to remind me of the hotel booking which impressed me a lot . The hotel staffs recognised my face and greet me everytime i was in or out of the hotel . They even gave me a Starbucks cake on my last-night stay as a thank-you gift . I never expect to enjoy 5-star hotel service at average price . The hotel location is strategic too . Definitely worth staying at this hotel !

獵人, 經理 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear guest,

We look forward to your return in the future!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The staff is super friendly and professional. The hotel is modern, sleek and practical. There was an odor in my room (from removing the carpet), and the night manager quickly changed my room. I was so satisfied, I stayed with CityInn in Taichung, where I also had a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: ask for room with a window.