Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Life-Changing Himalayan Trekking

Last week, me and my family (6 people in total) finished a holiday in Nepal. It was my Grandfathers... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
YentlRoosen
wonderful trip through nepal with kabi

what a wonderful trip through nepal. thanks to kabi and his team. this trip was very educational... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
yoranr2022

All reviews annapurna circuit day trek poon hill mardi himal porter guide thorong la pass his team card games amazing days nepali culture base camp an incredible experience these guys human being an excellent guide wonderful trip visit nepal
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband, 14 yr old daughter and I just recently finished our first 5 day trek. Chandra’s excellent communication and recommendations beforehand ensured we were well prepared. We felt confident with our choice of trek and with Mahendra and Arjoon as our guide we loved every moment of it. The professionalism of Mahendra and Arjoon while on our trek was of a high standard and made it unforgettable. They seemed to ensure we had the best views from our rooms and the tea houses we stayed in were clean and comfortable. Thanks to Chandra and his lovely family, it has wetted our appetite for more adventures. We will be back and will use friendly trekkers again for sure.

Date of experience: December 2017
3  Thank tinacO7133AF
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

We walked the Annapurna circuit with the team of Friendly Trekkers Adventures and all that i can say is that we had the best experience! Kabi was our guide and he formed the team with his uncle. They led us all the way up to Thorong la pass. Kabi and mr Tilak were very very helpful with everything, Kabi arranged everything for us and we had nothing to worry about. It felt totaly natural and nothing was rushed. Even at the end of it all we mentioned we should get bus tickets back to Kathmandu but turned Kabi already bought them for us. Just perfect! A huge thanks to Kabi, mr Tilak and the Friendly Adventures Adventure team for making our time in Nepal so wonderful.

2  Thank 539rensk
Reviewed December 15, 2017

My friends and I hired Friendly Trekkers to guide us through the Annapurna Circuit for 13 days, and they were absolutely wonderful. Chandra patiently fielded our incessant questions prior to the trek and provided us with a packing list, so we were well prepared prior to our arrival in Nepal. Kabi was an incredibly knowledgeable guide, and he made our safety and enjoyment of the trek his highest priority. Kabi and his uncle Telok (our excellent porter) taught us much about Nepal, and we had a blast hanging out with them after each day of trekking. Our package included all lodging, food, and transportation, so all we had to worry about was enjoying the trek. We even decided to add a day mid-trek and they happily accommodated us. We ended in Pokhara, met Chandra and his family and they graciously invited us into their home for lunch on our last day. If I'm lucky enough to return to Nepal, I will be trekking with Friendly Trekkers again!!!

2  Thank harrisondcole
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Chandra is a knowledgeable guide as well as being a very friendly and agreeable person. Unfortunately we only had time for a few days of trekking but I was extremely pleased with his service and will not hesitate to avail of his skills again when I am lucky enough to return to Nepal.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Joe S
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Thank you Chandra for great adventure over last two weeks. We were trekking with Friendly trekkers to Mardi Himal BC and Annapurna BC. The company provided very professional assistance during our trip. All in great friendly atmosphere. Highly recommended for everyone who would like to go for trekking and feel the taste of authentic Nepali life.

2  Thank wojciechz388