“Unfriendly and smelly trousers!”

Yak & Yeti Trekking Shop
Ranked #2 of 21 Shopping in Pokhara
Reviewed November 1, 2018

We rented clothes and sleeping bags which were of a good quality. The only sad thing was that they gave us a really smelly trousers. When we noticed afterwards and told the owner, his reaction was really arrogant. This was his attitude from the beginning which always is a sad thing, good quality or not. Would search more friendly people to spent my money.

Date of experience: March 2018
in 11 reviews
"equipment"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Just bought some warm jackets for our sherpas today and experienced great service and an excellent price!
Worth stopping by!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Reasonable price
Lots of things to choose from
No pushing. Can try on....
Good location of the store

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended. The shop owners were very friendly and help me to get ready with all the necessary equipment for my anapurna trek.
I managed to rent a sleeping bag, a jacket and even a backpack! For a very good price.
They also have plenty of trekking gears for all levels and degrees of weather.
I am pleased that I've found this shop near the lakeside.

Date of experience: September 2018