Review Highlights
Equipment Rental

We needed 6 down jackets early in the morning the day we left for our trek. The store was open... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Tod W
Great place to rent trekking equipment

Great prices and friendly shopkeeper! We rented down jackets and sleeping bags here for our 5 day... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jennifer510521
San Francisco, California

Recommended experiences in and around Pokhara
from $17.00
More Info
All reviews trekking gear sleeping bag true story jacket equipment
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Bought my trekking shoes here for a good price and also good quality. The owner was good and honest at explaining the quality of products and also which was suitable for the trek I was going.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Helped me sort out my insurance and get all the stuff I needed when my bags didn't turn up, can also rent things as well as buy them which is good for shorter treks

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I bought some amazing jackets. I looks good quality. The shop has a lot of choice and a big stock. Also the owners tells the true story behind the origin. And reasonable prices.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Chris V
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I bought some jackets and they all look great! They are of good qualitily. The shop has a lot of choice and a big stock. Also the owners tells the true story behind the origin of the products.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Fair prices and reliable stuff,you get what you pay for and they give you honest opinion about what you buy.

Date of experience: October 2017