Fairmount Hotel
$27
$82
$71
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had booked Shangrila Village of Pokhara but had to leave the place in a day though we had booked for 3 days.
I came to know about Fairmount through tripadvisor and just thought of coming as due to its location and due to the fact that the price was quarter that of the Shangrila.I stayed here with my wife, son and sister and this place had a service far better than so called 5 start hotel.I recommend this hotel if you are visiting Pokhara.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have used this hotel for years and I like the location and the services at this hotel. Rooms at this hotel quiet clean and good size and always enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The food at this hotel also great and quick services. I would recommend this hotel highly..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The hotel is very beautiful and well kept.

With 18 rooms, with attached bathrooms, 24 hours hot showers that actually work.

We had a 2 single bed room. The rooms were spacious, clean, cosy and quiet.

The en suite bathroom is very clean and spacious too.

Depending on where you stay you'll either have views to the lake or to the mountains.

The rooms have windows on both sides, so they're very breezy and light.

There's a nice little restaurant downstairs where you can have breakfast or any other meal.

We ate there once, it was simple and delicious, but a bit more expensive that the street stalls of other local restaurants.

If you climb to the rooftop, you'll have the most amazing views of the Himalayas.

This is a good budget hotel, we stayed for 1 week there and had a good experience.

You'll have 30% discount if you do online booking, the Check Out time 12 Noon they guarantee a prepaid reservation.

If you want to follow my adventures around the world and get more info about this review, follow me on: http://yarabahia.blogspot.pt/

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Visited this hotel either side of a trek...Beds like a board but when we mentioned this we were give a memory foam topper ..... great nights sleep. bathrooms are adequate but have a step that makes it lethal when the floor is wet. The restaurant is situated at the side of the hotel... they offered a fairly good breakfast of Cereal, coffee & eggs cooked hoever you liked them.
The staff were very friendly . free wifi but very intermittent..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2012

For me it is a great place to start Pokhara experience. Budget room, I didn't ask much, and they gave me what I wanted in a very affordable price. And we got a room with a peak view which made it really special. The staff are cordial, friendly and always helpful which makes the traveling experience a lot better.
Hotel does arranged me all the ticket and city tours for me, which I think was reasonable, and no matter what I asked for they seems to have answer, and some how great deal for me. Outrageous at time, but they tried their best to help me out, and probably better deals I could find.
Food is nothing special, given that there are lots of other hotel and restaurants around the city, and hotel people encouraged to me to try the ones which they think will suit me. Its been a soothing experience for me to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to have a room with peak view, its great to start a day with a view like that. And if you are not getting the WiFi, please ask the employee, they will sort things out in minimal possible time
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends