“Great! ”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Italian and Indian menu. Fantastic service, nice view upstairs, very peaceful. Great vegetarian lasagna!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (129)

Reviewed May 31, 2019

My wife and I ate at this restaurant twice during our stay in Pokhara and really enjoyed the food and the service was excellent. They are very kind people not pushy at all. The view on the rooftop was very good

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Being here for a month I’ve had quite a ‘few’ Dal Bhats (almost daily). Last night was as by far my favorite dinner of my trip. Amazing local Nepali food, great service, nice rooftop seating.. Definitely coming back more often before I leave the country!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

The food and the service minded waiters was the reason we returned each time. Surroundings very inviting with a rooftop view of the lake. You wont be disappointed with your meal which is served in a timely fashion and with a smile!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

I was in pokhara for my business. I went out for dinner and reached here. As Im fan of Indian food I ordered chicken Kabab. Some fried chicken was dipped in tomato sause. Nothing was more than that. Such a not good experience.

Date of visit: March 2019