“Excellent Ambience and great food”

Aankhi Jhyal Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #47 of 341 Restaurants in Pokhara
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I visited this restaurant with my family and quality of food was awesome. We had Chicken Manchurian, chicken tandoori Pork & chicken sekuwa, and many more. Chicken tandoori was bit expensive but it was tasty though. The course all of us liked a lot is grilled fish served with hollandaise sauce one of the best we had in this restaurant and the ambiance of restaurant is great with cultural touch on every corner ..........

Overall experience: We enjoyed food a lot here

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Ordered the chicken tandoori special for 750 rupees for 1/2 chicken . Found out all other restaurants was less than 550 rupees. I would t have minded paying Lot more but it was the worse tandoori I had. Too salty and mushy. However I must say the ambience is superb!

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food (fresh and tasty), great restaurant decoration and friendly customer-driver staff. Well located in the middle of Lake Fewa.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had the paneer butter masala and my girlfriend had the chicken sizzler. Both were superb! The service was also fantastic and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

My Nepali friend wanted good pizza in Pokhara. We were unlucky at every other restaurant we tried. Aankhi Jhyal has excellent pizza.
I loved their potatoes so I ordered just boiled, buttered potatoes off menu and the happily accommodated.
The restaurant was a 15 minute walk from my hotel but so good it was worth a return visit.