“Sunrise Paragliding just wonderful!”

Sunrise Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Who We Are For everyone that has enjoyed a tandem flight with us, learned to fly under our instructors, there is one thing we hear consistently: "You have the best job in the world." We don't take this comment lightly, and even after hearing it a thousand times it is a nice reminder of how privileged we are to be able to make our passion our profession. It speaks a lot for our team for this passion to still remain after all these years. In fact, it grows with almost every flight. Nothing compares to the feeling of soaring freely with the birds over one of the most picturesque landscapes on earth, and with each joyful shout from a passenger that leaves the ground for the first time, or a student that has made their first successful landing, our passion is recharged. We are the first paragliding company in Nepal, and with 20 years of experience our knowledge of the local flying conditions is unmatched. Paragliding, like everything in life, is constantly evolving, and we are committed to guiding the growth of it here in Nepal in the most professional, safe, and enjoyable way possible. We take our title as "The Paragliding Pioneers of Nepal" very seriously, and are constantly searching for new flying routes, sites, and ways to improve to ensure the adventuresome spirit that gave birth to this sport is alive and well for years to come. If you have dreamed of flying, let us help you make your dream come true.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

It is the first time of flying in the sky for me, my wife and my 6-year old daughter. I am a little worried about my little girl at the beginning, but with 'Mater' HERVE BURDET, my baby really sing and wave her wings as bird ~~~~ Really thanks Herve , Egor and Binod give us the most exciting and precious memory in Nepal.

2  Thank Mike S

Reviewed January 25, 2014

excellent paragliding in pokhara, this is one of the best thing to do paragliding with sunrise paragliding...... memorable moments... one must do it, excellent service, very co-operative.....

2  Thank dmdshweta
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Great experience! Must go if you are in Pokhara. Check on weather before you go so that you get a good view.

1  Thank Karishma K
Reviewed January 5, 2014

A must try adventure! When weather permits. This company has a good track record emphasizing on quality and safety of the activity. Since the Dec weather was unpredictable, we were told there would be a delay in our schedule. Excited when given the green light after an hour half. It was a beautiful amazing experience to soar high above Lake Phewa surrounded by Annapurna mountains. Worth it and would fly again in a jiffy lol.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I was deciding whether I wanted to do the Zipflyer or to try out Paragliding, since I only had a budget for either one. The adventurous in me decided to go for Paragliding since it seemed more thrilling. In Lakeside, there are many agencies that would offer daily paragliding flights at different rates. My friend and I decided to go for Sunrise Paragliding, since it had a more reputable name, and it had a nice shop compared to most.

For the price I paid, I was able to get free transport from the lakeside to the take off site and back to the lakeside again after the flight. For a first time, I was apprehensive and didn't really know what to expect, but my pilot was very very very friendly and extremely warm in that he made me feel safe and assured of my life HAHAHA. He did well to explain to me the basic knowledge about paragliding and what to expect and how to do things right to make take off effective, even for the landing.

I recommend looking and requesting for ROBIN GURUNG for your pilot. He would ask you how you are during the flight and he would talk to you to make you feel comfortable, and he would make you feel safe all the time, explaining the ins and outs of paragliding.

For first timers, 30minutes is just right. 1hour would be took long.

I would do it again a second time when I go back to Pokhara!

1  Thank iaresamuy