“Awesome flying like a bird”

Sunrise Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Who We Are For everyone that has enjoyed a tandem flight with us, learned to fly under our instructors, there is one thing we hear consistently: "You have the best job in the world." We don't take this comment lightly, and even after hearing it a thousand times it is a nice reminder of how privileged we are to be able to make our passion our profession. It speaks a lot for our team for this passion to still remain after all these years. In fact, it grows with almost every flight. Nothing compares to the feeling of soaring freely with the birds over one of the most picturesque landscapes on earth, and with each joyful shout from a passenger that leaves the ground for the first time, or a student that has made their first successful landing, our passion is recharged. We are the first paragliding company in Nepal, and with 20 years of experience our knowledge of the local flying conditions is unmatched. Paragliding, like everything in life, is constantly evolving, and we are committed to guiding the growth of it here in Nepal in the most professional, safe, and enjoyable way possible. We take our title as "The Paragliding Pioneers of Nepal" very seriously, and are constantly searching for new flying routes, sites, and ways to improve to ensure the adventuresome spirit that gave birth to this sport is alive and well for years to come. If you have dreamed of flying, let us help you make your dream come true.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

It was such a thrill doing the tandem paragliding. Feel like a bird and not like a plane in the sky!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Sunrise PAragliding provides friendly, smiling and competent service at all stages.
I was lucky enough to fly with Hervé, an instructor with decades of experience and passion about paragliding, who went much beyond his duties providing information and explanation on how the whole thing works while flying, following raptors to reach maximum ascent inna parahawking style, lettingme pilot the paraglide for a while and performing rollercoaster-like acrobatics just before the smoother of landings. I felt perfectly safe and in very good hands at all times.
Go for it!

1  Thank Paolo o
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The team at sunrise were so responsive to my emails before I arrived in Pokhara and the service was really good. My pilot and all the others seemed like great guys and even when I got a bit sick I was well taken care of! Didn't cut the time and made me and my boyf feel safe and looked after. So happy with the service. Thanks guys!

1  Thank ElleAbroad
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wow! Had a great experience and would do it again. After doing some thorough research i decided to go with Sunrise Paragliding and they didn't disappoint. My pilot Sachin was very experienced and made my first trip ever very memorable. If you go to Pokahara choose this company. There are many to choose from but not with the experience and professionalism of Sunrise!

1  Thank Travis B
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Sunrise Paragliding is one of the first to start this sport in Pokhara....now there are 18 outfits. Their pilots are very well trained and safety is number one with them, not the Rupee. They refuse to fly during 'dicey' weather or late afternoons when the thermals are more unpredictable. If you want a safe, exhilarating experience, fly Sunrise Paragliding! Oh! And the pictures and movie they take of the experience is a must have for first timers....like us.

1  Thank Debi-Julie