““An experience not to be missed””
Review of Avia Club Nepal

Avia Club Nepal
Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Pokhara
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1996 - Pioneer of Air-sports activities in Nepal! The most experienced flying company (over 20 years of glorious flying) in Nepal. Avia Club Nepal offers you thrilling Ultralight and Paragliding flights over Pokhara city and flights that will take you directly into the heart of the Himalaya to see the snowy peaks of Annapurna. If you want to visit the jungle, our pilots will take you to Chitwan, a national recreation area, where you can enjoy the elephant ride and see a lot of wildlife of Nepal in their natural habitat. If you are a skydiver, we can offer you an aircraft that will take you as high as 12,000 ft (3,600 meters) to do the parachute jump. Remember to take your family members and friends with you to enjoy these wonderful moments. During the flight, our pilots will perform photo and video shooting yet you are welcome to use your own video equipment as well. Flight duration from 15 to 90 minutes. If you desire to become an Ultralight pilot, Avia Club Nepal has a flying school certified by Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal where experienced instructors will teach you to fly flex-wing Ultralight, 3-axis Aeroprakt A-22L or a paraglider.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We booked with Avia Club and it was an excellent choice. All the staff we're fantastic, Pilot Isca from Spain was excellent and very professional the whole experience was mesmerizing. The flight was the best experience ever and so safe. Pilot Isca do some acrobats in the air which was awesome.

Professional, friendly staff with the option to purchase a video and photos of your experience.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

"photos and videos"
"pokhara valley"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had a amazing fly with the venezuelan pilot mauricio~~~~~ I spent my best time here . It was a very nice experience!!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

While travelling thou Nepal, I came across Avia Club. One of the best paraglider flights I've ever done. Highly recommended. Pilot Mauricio (from Venezuela) was excellent and the whole experience was sensational. I will definitely return for a second ride!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I had read that these trips were available, but expected that it would be too difficult to attempt, having never done paragliding before. However, this outfit make it very simple to carry out. You are given the option of having the experience recorded via GoPro, which turned out to be a good choice too. In Pokhara the visitors are from all over the world, and the pilots are multi-national too. Igor was my pilot from Russia and claims to have the world endurance record for staying airbourne the longest! Will never forget gliding along and watching the eagles doing the same below us! Hawkwind recorded a song called the Kadu Flyer where they look down at Everest, well my flight looked across the whole Annapurna mountain range, and Phewa Lake! Felt like I was still floating even after touchdown.

1  Thank Gareth_Hudson