Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
seanjhem
Doha, Qatar
via mobile

All reviews ultralight flight ultra light sd card minute flight ultra flight long flight amazing experience lifetime experience professional team photos and videos mountain range pokhara valley breathtaking views fewa lake pilot sky paragliding
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is a once in a lifetime experience the staff are awesome particularly SARITA was the best staff member. The views were awesome and I saw a whole lot of the annapurna mountain range, distal pokhara valley and fees lake. I'm so happy with this company book with them it is a guaranteed service and experience.

1  Thank rbj330
Kusum L, Guest Relations Manager at Avia Club Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ryan
Warm greetings,

We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they will all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The ride was really awesome! The view left me astounded. Thanks to Avia Club Nepal for this experience! The staffs are so helpful and accomodating. I had a smooth transaction of reserving my ride to them and all my questions and concerns are immediately answered. Very excellent service! Thank you to all of you guys! More power to Avia Club!

Kusum L, Guest Relations Manager at Avia Club Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Seanjhem
Warm Greetings

Thank you so much for this fabulous feedback! and giving us a perfect rating. Great to hear your overall experience of Avia Club during your flight. We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.So on behalf of all our staffs and pilots, we want to thank you for choosing us to fly. We do look forward to welcoming you, your family and friends back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I chose the fixed wing with doors as it could go higher and cover more ground. Great experience flying through SETI Valley and the valley where Annapurna base camp is. I can not describe how much it affected me! Go!

Dear Gili
Warm Greetings,

Thank you very much for sharing your Ultra light flight experience you had with Avia Club Nepal. We do take pride in serving our guest.
It is only through reviews and feedback such as yours from where we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guest.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

If you're going to visit Pokhara, Ultimate flight is a must do, you get to see the beautiful view of the Himalayas as well as the lake beneath you. One of the most surreal experiences I've ever had.

Kusum L, Guest Relations Manager at Avia Club Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Adam
Greetings from Avia Club Nepal

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and your positive review. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. We are glad that you had a great experience ever. The most happening air sports activities are in Pokhara and you got your experience. Hope to see you again.

We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Terrified to fly, terrified of heights, terrified why? My coach make me safe like a bird in the sky.

This coach is British, other coaches all European, all super star coaches. Recommended.

Kusum L, Guest Relations Manager at Avia Club Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear Sir/Ma'am
Warm Greetings,

Thank you very much for sharing your paragliding experience you had with Avia Club Nepal. We do take pride in serving our guest.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

My girlfriend and I went paragliding with Avia not really knowing what to expect. I certainly didn't expect to find a guy from Wigan living and flying here but I'm glad I did. I wrongly thought paragliding was similar to sky diving in that you are always coming down so couldn't understand how we were going to fly 15 to 25 minutes. We actually flew for over 40 minutes and it was one of the most insane activities I've ever done. The team are fantastic, my pilot Paul (from Wigan lol) sat in the jeep with us on the way to take off. It was very reassuring to hear and feel his passion for paragliding. He explained a bit about the weather and the science of flight but it was after take off the fun really began. My girlfriend went first with JJ then my turn. Take off was so easy for us both after the clear instructions and support from Paul and JJ. At first the lift was not really working for us so we had to battle it out close to trees (literally just feet from the tree tops and side of the mountain) until the thermal started. Once it did wow we were dragged up to over 2000m, high above Sarangkot mountain. Both Paul and JJ were so cool calm and collected during the flight that not once did we feel uncomfortable, even during the aerial acrobatics over the lake (amazing). Landing was as Paul said before the flight, like Peter Pan. Simply incredible how skilled this team is. Very Very Very highly recommended.

Kusum L, Guest Relations Manager at Avia Club Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Fred,
Warm Greetings

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review and praising our service. We are well pleased to know that you had a great experience. And it is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedbacks. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
As you're coming back again, so definitely you will be flying in a very good weather with visibility. And we will ensure that you will enjoy the same quality of service you had.

Best Regards
The Management Team

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Initially, I was very scared to do the paragliding. But once I flew I was so happy I made the decision to do it. It was indeed one of the best moments of my life. My pilot Yeye was super cool, making me feel comfortable and safe during the flight. All the pilots in the company have a lot of experience and they will take care of everything, so you spend an amazing time in the air. If you are thinking of paragliding in Pokhara, I highly recommend them!

Kusum L, Guest Relations Manager at Avia Club Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear Sofia
Warm greetings

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. All the Pilots including the staffs work very diligently because our company values the guest satisfaction with a quality of service as a top priority.. And because of all your reviews, it will provide them more great encouragement to keep doing their job well.

We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently, please do come again.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

We try paragliding in September with Avia Nepal. Weather was very nice and the paragliding incredable. Coach Paul gave me beautiful fly.

Dear Ma'am,
Warm Greetings

We are very delighted that you had a great experience with Avia Club Nepal. And we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations with a great quality of service. It's only when we recieve such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. I will definitely share this to our Coach Paul.

We hope to see you again whenever your travel brings you to Nepal, Pokhara city.Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

This has to be one of the best things I have ever done in my life, I and my partner chose to fly the paragliding and it was absolutely amazing! The pilots super passionate and very knowledgeable. We had Paul, Ye Ye, and Brice on our flight day and it was incredible to fly with them. If any of you are scared of this or skeptical, I assure you, don't be! It's the most safest, the coolest and the most unique thing you'll ever do in life if you haven't done it so far, and even if you have, you will surely enjoy with Avia. I wish I could give them 6 stars for giving me an experience I'd never ever forget in my life :)

Kusum L, Guest Relations Manager at Avia Club Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Bhusan,
Greeting's from Avia Club Nepal

Thank you so much for your word of appreciation and the perfect rating, we are glad to hear that you had a wonderful paragliding flight.We always make sure we provide everybody the best service.Your complement review help us to give more better service to others.

We hope in future you should also try our ultralight flight as it a completely different experience.
So on behalf of all our staffs and pilots, we want to thank you for choosing us to fly. Hope to serve you again in future.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

The staff are very friendly and the pilots I got for both the ultralite and paragliding seemed extremly skilled and professional.

Kusum L, Guest Relations Manager at Avia Club Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Vandita
Warm greetings,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and your positive review. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every guest and we're overjoyed to recieve your word of appreciation. It's only when we recieve such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. I will definitely share this to our entire staff & Pilots

We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they will all enjoy the same quality of service as you had.