1. Excellent Hotel
2. Very nice staff specially Mr. Prakash
3. 2 minute walking distance to the lake and airport.
4. very nice food at hotel dining.
5. Market is at 5 minute walking distance.
6. For Para Gliding and other sports & adventure, contact Mr. Prakash, he will guide you and provide you the best rates.
Special thanks to Mr. Prakash for guiding us and for making our trip memorable....
I will surely stay there next time soon....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home away from home. One of the comfortable and peaceful place to stay in Pokhara.Please come and visit once.Hello I am Bishnu and my family and I welcome you with warm hospitality to our family home! My wife Laxmi, two sons, niece and I want to share with you an authentic experience during your trip to Nepal. Our well equipped and conveniently located family home is situated past the western end of Lakeside, Pokhara. The homestay is nestled in a local village at the foot of Sarangkot mountain, surrounded by picturesque paddy fields, a small river and Fewa lake. Our family home is a beautiful modern house equipped with all the necessary amenities you need and stunning lake views. Please take the time to learn about our wonderful homestay... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Bed Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.