“Excellent hotel to stay in Pokhara”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Bed Rock

Hotel Bed Rock
Hotel Bed Rock
Ranked #215 of 271 Pokhara B&B and Inns
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Excellent hotel to stay in Pokhara”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

1. Excellent Hotel
2. Very nice staff specially Mr. Prakash
3. 2 minute walking distance to the lake and airport.
4. very nice food at hotel dining.
5. Market is at 5 minute walking distance.
6. For Para Gliding and other sports & adventure, contact Mr. Prakash, he will guide you and provide you the best rates.

Special thanks to Mr. Prakash for guiding us and for making our trip memorable....
I will surely stay there next time soon....

Ankur Jain
India

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank ankur4help

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Pukora is a beautiful place in Nepal. From the very first moment I entered the hotel I felt at home. Specially because of the excellent service and the hospitality of the hotel staff. I found it extremely reasonable and good value for money! The atmosphere is breath taking with the Himalayas hills right in front of you!!

• Stayed September 2012
3 Thank shoaibhussain
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Our trekking guide dropped us off at this hotel after we finished the Annapurna Circuit because he knew the owners. It was ok, but it certainly wouldn't have been my first choice as a place to stay in Pokhara. The location is pretty good - close to the lake with lots of good restaurants nearby, but I think our room was definitely overpriced. The bathroom was very dark and there was no hot water. The one thing we really wanted after trekking for 2 weeks was a hot shower! We moved to another hotel the next night that was much cheaper and much nicer!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

This was a nice, quiet hotel near the lake and just a short drive away from the airport. The bedding in the rooms were clean and you can get an AC room pretty cheaply here. The restaurant service was slow by western standards and it was cheaper to just walk out of the hotel and to the left to get to the road beside the lake and eat at one of the many restaurant there. The hotel has a laptop that you can borrow if you need to check your email and use the internet. There are serious power problems in Pokhara, and this hotel was no different. Unfortunately, there is no back up so each room is supplied with a few candles and matches in case the power goes off before you go to bed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank jvsjadaun
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

It was a very memorable trip in pokhra ,nepal in hotel bed rock.It was our honeymoon trip as our marragie annversiry is october 22.We booked hotel from kathmundu.Pokhra is totally unknown place for me.Thus I was anxious.But after reaching pokhra airport my anxious faded away.I was recieved from pokhra airport by hotel bedrock private car.Easily the driver pick me from air port as my name was in placard.After reaching hotel, I am totally astonished.I get that hotel what type i needed.

Location of hotel is excellent.Fewa lake is just walking distance.From hotel, pick of himalayas is seen.Restaurents are are very near.Hotel also has good diinning service.Hotels manager are staffs are very cordial and helpful.Hotel rooms are very large and spacious.Free wifi present.Another important attraction part of hotel is its architectural design.It has fantastic garden in front of hotel,where you can dine,browse laptop(Free wifi present) in very enchantiic natural environment .Hotel has also tour service.I booked 'himalaya sunrise tour from shoronkot pokhra' tour.I am very very please to their service.

our room is deluxe with A/C room.Bath room has hot and cold water service with bathtub.Hotes is very clean.Really I find a very heart winning hotel.But do know whats the traiff?Its unbelievebale.At that month I get 1500neplai rupee/night including tax(16USD only /night) .I stay 2nights 3days.

Really hotel bed rock one can choice.It is cheap,good location,homely enivornment,nice staffs, calm and quite environment ,good dinning service and lastly also good shops are near the hotel.

Tibbet cottage and other boutique shops are in walking distance.

Thus I must sy that if you go pokhra,must stay in this hotel,because in my assesment it is an excellent value hotel to stay in considering all points of a traveller.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple