I stayed in this hotel with my family on Nov'11. I am ok with this hotel for accomadation & food but one thing is heaven ......... location........... one side mountain and other side having valley. Althought it is 10 km far from the main tourist area but doesn't matter.
Also this hotel has a huge property and visitor like to do morning/evening walk...... best place for them also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Great Hotels of the World, The Fulbari Resort & Spa is Nepal's only deluxe 5 Star Resort. Brainchild of promoter, Mr. Piyush Bahadur Amatya, The Fulbari Resort & Spa was envisioned to be Nepal's most luxurious and exclusive property, offering amenities that a modern world-weary traveler can desire. Re-imagining architectural wonders of Nepal's golden age, The Fulbari Resort & Spa stands as a testament of the beauty espoused by ancient Newari kings of Kathmandu Valley. Complementing the traditional Newari architecture, The Fulbari Resort & Spa also offers unparallel panoramas of Fishtail and Annapurna mountain ranges to the north, and the breathtaking Seti River Gorges to the South. The resort offers 165 exquisitely appointed deluxe rooms and suites. The rooms offer incomparable style and elegance, decorated with traditional Hindu and Buddhist artworks. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies to allow breathtaking views of the resort's landscaped gardens and the Himalayas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fulbari Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fulbari Resort Casino, Golf Hotel Pokhara
- The Fulbari Resort Casino, Golf And Spa
- Fulbari Hotel Nepal
- The Fulbari Hotel