“view side hotel”
Review of Hotel Third Pole

Hotel Third Pole
Ranked #38 of 279 Pokhara B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Pokhara is my home town. It is situted in western region of nepal.there are seven lakes in pkr.they are fewa, rup,begnas etc. Tourist mostly live at near the side of fewa lake.near by fewa lake there is one hotel which name is Hotel Third pole.I have been stay in this hotel couple of days.this hotel has got more facilities than the other star level hotels. Such as clean n tidy, well furnished, fresh food, service fast,peace and the important thing is that we can see fewa lake, sarangkot, kahau dada and panaromic scenery of fishtail and sunsine through the window.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is clean and well maintained with new facilities and ammneties.The staff were friendly and helpful.We go to Pokhara several times a year and this will be our new go to place. You do not have to break the bank to stay in this hotel. The place is so close to the Fewa with nice scenic view of mountains.Higly recomended!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for two nights and were so pleased with this accommodation. The hotel Third Pole is newly opened,located in lakeside pokhara. Staffs are very helpful. Rooms are very clean n tidy and comfortable. Wi fi connection is best. The hotel environment is very peace n nice. Their best assets are definitely their staffs. All attached bath room are well furnished. They have private parking facilities. When we booked in this hotel, they provide free transportion from airport to hotel. Roof top garden offer spectacular views of the phewa lake and snow capped mountations which is amazing. We can use our visa and master card to make a payment.

Im really impressed from this hotel's service and facilities. I would like to highly recommend this hotel to all of my known and unknown friends whoever is planning to go to visit pokhara.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Pokhara visit was one of my best experiences . It was very good experience to be first time in pokhara, but staying in Pokhara made it best trip ever. Staying at hotel Third pole was an co-incidence but the familiar environment over there was my fate . Everything in the hotel was best for me.Facilities in the hotel was very nice and well managed. The staffs were friendly, always smiling and up to date in delivering their services to the guests. It was one of the main reasons to elasticated my stay in pokhara.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We recently stayed here and experienced exceptional service from pick up to our departure. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We had all our meals at this hotel and food was very nice as well. They arranged our tours and driver was helpful and considerate. Room was very spacious and very clean. All around it was very clean, tidy and at a very convenient location. 5 star service all around with smiling and helpful staff. I would confidently recommend this to everyone and will be returning here again. Many Thanks !!!
Umesh from Brisbane Australia:-)

Room Tip: All rooms looked good
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2013

It was on last 10th of August we happened to have tour in Pokhara. We stayed in Hotel Third Pole for three days. It was really enjoyable trip and stay in the hotel. The facilities in the hotel was very nice and well managed. The staffs were friendly, always smiling and up to date in delivering their services to the guests. Rooms are neat and clean, location is fantastic, peaceful environment, lake view...so on.
I was really really excited to be there for the first time, the scenic beauty from the roof top.
I find this hotel a nice place to live in while visiting to Pokhara. I would like to visit again after two years when I go to Nepal. Thanks to all the staffs and management team for their cordial welcome to me and my family. See you.

Sushila Tiwari
Rockdale 2216,NSW Australia

Room Tip: Rooms on the front eastern, western and southern side are the best compared to north. But Northern s...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Hi, If it is special family vacation or business trek, uncovering an exceptional hotel is an exceptionally confounded one for a large portion of us. Hotel is a spot for stay, as well as more than that. Assuming that you uncover a right hotel for your stay, you can revel in the get-away superior to what you envisioned.
Uncovering a right hotel for me it is "third pole" that best suits our requirements and desires is not such basic as a hefty portion of us considers, with such a large number of hotels & resorts around all over the pokhra with diverse conveniences and rates; it is truly troublesome for a visitor/tourist to pick the right hotel. On the other side, numerous individuals are not attempting to be mindful about the "Right Hotel" luckily where i stayed and just book the hotel for purpose of staying on their trips/vacations. I`m very straightforward yet adequate that for picking third pole is the right decision. With the best services like management, staff, hotel room, tour packages and all other facilities is just perfect. I`m very foodie so let me tell you the food is also excellent. For me Third pole is the most desired and perfect hotel to make my trip a pleasurable one.

Room Tip: try to get the 3rd floor rooms or higher than that.. you will get a nice view of the fewa lake from...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family