“Wonderful first time experience tracking and sightseeing in Nepal”

Beauty Nepal Adventure
Ranked #55 of 164 Tours in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed December 28, 2014

Mr Bijay Rai and his team of city guides and trekking guides are very experienced, friendly and helpful. They are willing to accommodate our schedule and helped us in every way.

We went to Nepal in Nov 2014 for the first time and Mr Bijay Rai made our experience in Nepal a memorable one. Mangal Thakali and Amon are our guides in the city of Kathmandu and a 3 day trek around Pokhara. They are wonderful people and I would highly recommend them.

Our family enjoyed our trip as most of the things are organised by Bijay Rai.

Ben Foo

"jeeps"
"team"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed December 27, 2014

ポカラのペワ湖に近いレイクサイド・ロード(Baidam.Rd) といわれるトレッカーや観光客の多い通りには「トレック、川下り、エア等の各種ツアーやチケッティング」等のアクテビティの窓口路面店が多くつらねている、Beauty Nepal Adventure Pvt.ltd (BNA) はそういった路面店企業ではなく、事前の「Netやり取り」と「現地での相談」によりアレンジし実行する「アクティビティ会社」である
Giide Owned Company との事。
トレック以外の殆どのアクティビティ対応が出来るようである。

10月下旬から「雑踏混雑のABCに行くMadi Khola」左岸の尾根で最近設定されたMardi Himal を目指す静かなトレックルート(実質1週間~アプローチ込み2週間) をBNAに依頼し行動した。Fish-Tail Mountain(マチャプチャレ) とAnnapurna southを眺めながら、BNAの楽しい仲間達との素晴らしいトレックであった。

Director・Bjay氏 は細かい所に気を使い、こちらのニーズに柔軟に対応してくれた。
事前の「保険加入状況確認」、入山直前の「装備チエック」、等ルール通りに実施
当然の事ながら政府免許も保有している。

ガイドのNagen Rai (通称ゲンちゃん)君は極めて優秀、サブガイドやポータ達をまとめ、パーテイをうまく運営してくれるとともに寡黙ではあるが気遣いは中々のもの、日本人の案内の経験もあるようで我々の依頼に的確に対応してくれた。彼とのコミュニケーションは英語である

以下具体例
①乾季に入っていたが、毎日昼前後になると雨・雷雨・雹・霰・雪等に見舞われた、但し我々はそれに見舞われる前にキャンプ地到着する事が出来た、その理由としてNagen Rai君の優秀なペース時間配分による所が大きい、持参の昼食作りの時間(現地では時間がかかる) ので後追いでポータに追及させるなどの手配などなど
②下山時1900m地点でチキンが食べたいという我々のニーズに(Menuにはある) 食材がキャンプになく、村の中で1羽探し出す努力をしてくれた
又、地元の人達との交流やBNAメンバーのローカル民謡や踊りのアレンジ などの対応もして頂いた
③カトマンズやボカラやアプローチ途中のローカルレストラン等についても我々のニーズをくみ取りそれなりの店を選択してくれたり、場合によりBNAのメンバーがローカルレストランの台所に入り込み調理などの対応もして頂いた

いずれにしてもfrom トリブバンtoトリブバン迄の対応をNagen Rai君が対応
してくれ、我々は楽しいトレックを無事行う事が出来た

2  Thank quanrikog
Reviewed November 15, 2014

I did a 10 day trek including Poonhill and the ABC with this company. I had a great epxerience especially because of the very professional attitude of this comapny. Beauty Nepal Adventures and Director Bijay are very helpful in organizing your trek fitted to your personal wishes. I arranged the whole trekking last minute while is was in Pokhara so they're very flexible. They can also help you with all the gear necessary for your trek. I can also really recommend Nagen Rai as a guide. He's a very nice guy with a lot of knowledge about the Annapurna Region.

1  Thank PimvG
Reviewed November 15, 2014

I have done the 4 days PoonHill trek and a one day city tour in Pokhra with these guys, they also booked for me the flight tickets (for les than the advertised value) and the Paragliding trip (for the same vlaue advertised) when I couldn't find reservation elsewhere, I contacted Bijay (The owner) several weeks before our trip, transferrred 25% of the agreed value via Western Union and they delivered all what was agreed on.
Overall, my experience with them was very good, except from some minor problems caused by language barriers, Bijay tried to convince me to do the 5 days trek especially as we had our 8 years old daughter with us, but I insisted to do it in 4 days based on misleading reviews that said it's not that difiicult to do it in 4 days - but it was - the first day was fine, but on the second, we were told that the trek should be for 6 hours but we finished it in 12 hours!! with the last 1 or 2 hours in the completely dark forrest! it was an exhausting experience but still enjoyable at least after it's finished. Our guide in the trip (Man) and the 2 porters (Sudan and the other one that I sadly don't remember his name) were extremely helpful and friendly, they held our daughter hands while I was trying to comfort my exhausted wife.
We just wished that they have let us know of some shorcuts that could have been helpful if we knew about them beforehand. like renting a jeep that could save you a whole day, or hring donkeys that could save some effort from the endless climbing.
Overall, I still highly recommend them for anyone planning a trek from Pokhara, they are honest and friendly, but you need to tell them to lay all the options on the table before you start the trek, so that you are ready with back-up plans if your body strength just failed you as it happened for us.
If it wasn't for Bijay, I would have missed the legendary experience of paragliding in Pokhara which I couldn't book for my own although I was booking 5 days in advance.

1  Thank HanyChahine