“Chocolate Fudge and Caramel Tarts”
Review of Am/Pm Organic Cafe

Am/Pm Organic Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Pokhara
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Home Made, Natural, Organic Coffee, Fresh Smoothy, Juice, Spirulina, Smoothy Bowl, Baguette Sandwich, Healthy Soup Meal, Oven Fresh Unique Cakes, Baskin N Robbins Ice Cream
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

I love the jars they provide for drinks with the copper straws. I love their part of being more environmentally friendly. But my favorites are the chocolate fudge and caramel tarts. I went to the little Japanese store inside Saleways and bought some containers to take these amazingly delicious treats back home! Will definitely recommend it to EVERYONE!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (626)

Reviewed July 11, 2019

Finally found a vegan breakfast option that isn't just toast and jam.
Here we had a smoothie (with almond milk -lake surf I think it was called) that was so delicious I nearly finished it before my food arrived. Coffee was good, granola and soy milk was tasty and the tofu sautee with veg was nice if a little bit unseasoned.
Overall a great breakfast experience that I would recommend.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

Outstanding service and food there. I went with my friends for fun and that we did in a great fashion. We like the coffee there, it was way too refreshing. I would rate it 5 out of 5. Must visit place.

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

I wish I had discovered this place earlier in my stay, instead of walking all the way up to Or2k to get a breakfast with soy milk! And the option of quinoa porridge was too much to resist.  There wasn't much apple in it, so I asked for more and a generous serving came out in a separate bowl and I wasn't charged any extra. I also had a soy chai latte which was in a large mug and they didn't charge any extra for the soy, quite rare in Nepal! The only downside really was that the staff seemed a bit miserable - a smile can make all the difference!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

The blueberry smoothie was nice however the cheese plate was underwhelming and you'd have a nicer and cheaper chocolate croissant from a roadside bakery, most of the food here is overpriced and catering more towards hipsters than providing good food. Style over substance.

Date of visit: April 2019