“The Laughing Buddha puts a big smile in your face!”
Review of Laughing Buddha Restaurant - CLOSED

Laughing Buddha Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Nepali, International, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“The Laughing Buddha puts a big smile in your face!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Just loved going there - not only because of this amaaaazing brown bread!! Food and service are excellent! Highly recommended! Hope I can come back someday! :)

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Dora-Explorer-Lee

• Hebrew first
“worth an everyday visit for over a month”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

nice people, awesome food and small Budget. Made this our daily Meeting point in pokhara. Best in Lakeside!

2 Thank iMoe
Pokhara, null, Nepal
“Soggy Sandwich, No napkins. Fail!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went to Laughing Buddha because I had read good reviews on it. I had a Chicken Sandwich and a Ginger tea (that's pretty much what i have wherever i go). Sadly, I came out of the restaurant still a bit hungry and worse, with greasy hands.

The Chicken sandwich had very few bits and pieces of what looked and tasted like roasted chicken. I was scared that it might have been leftovers of some other dish. The bread was not toasted which is fine with me but the bottom slice was very soggy. I HATED it. So ended up eating the top bread and the vegetable underneath. The chips were good. The biggest irk was the absence of napkins. There was only one that came with the cutlery. When I asked for some napkins, I got A napkin. After i finished my slice of bread and tea, I washed my hands at the sink.When i left the place, I wasn't happy. Sure the cost of it all was just Rs150 but it was money wasted nonetheless.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Mekaka
Sussex
“Good food at great price”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food here is pretty good for what you pay, highly recommended for budget travellers. Breakfast is a steal. Very friendly family run it, and the teenage girl who works there sometimes is very polite and charming, you will always be made to feel welcome here. No wifi

Visited November 2012
1 Thank FloriaP
“great place great people”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

so friendly place with amazing people! There is all the local food for a good price and good taste!!

Visited October 2012