“Coffee and pastey by the lake”

Byanjan Bar and Grill
Ranked #24 of 307 Restaurants in Pokhara
Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Byanjan we are very pleased to bring you an authentic multi cuisine foods that are prepared fresh daily in fact, the word Byanjan means varieties of food in Sanskrit language. Elite group of staff deliver a flawless dining experience, consistency providing exceptional food, superlative service, elegant decor and in a warm and welcoming atmosphere, like no place else in lakeside.
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This restaurant is a very attractive place up in central lakeside, where most of the shops and hotels are concentrated. We stopped there for a coffee and had some of their pastry. It was a good respite place from our shopping spree. The garden is very pleasant and there is a view of the lake.

2  Thank Melania P
There are newer reviews for Byanjan Bar and Grill

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This place is in my opinion good to have a drink because of the nice atmosphere.Food quality is ok but very small portions.They have some Belgian beers ( Duvel,Westmalle,...) on the menu at reasonable prices.

Eric S, Manager at Byanjan Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind opinion about byanjan. I apologize for not serving you a quality food. Since, it is a new establishment, we are trying to improve on our food quality and service. I promise you to improve the food quality on your next visit.Thank you and See you next time when you visit Pokhara.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Loved their fish curry so much we ate here twice! There is comfortable outdoor seating with lake views too.

1  Thank Indie-Brindie
Reviewed October 26, 2013

went w 2 friends from tour and hubby on a very crowded nite during Dasain festival so it was understaffed and lots of food items were sold out.
STILL, they worked hard and the atmosphere was excellent. the lake, w adjacent hills, the stars in the nite sky made for a dramatic backdrop to our last nite in town, reminiscing a great trek.
the food was good too.

1  Thank vegetarian-girl
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have eaten here twice now. The first time I was disappointed by my pizza, the second time our steak was served with burned sauce. (We did get new sauce though after sending it back).

The location and atmosphere is nice, but we expected better food quality in a place like this. I wasn't so impressed by the cocktail names either.
And what's up with the 'nakkale's' hanging out downstairs with their computers and phones? It doesn't look so welcoming, but the upstairs looked a lot nicer.

I really appreciate for your kind opinion about byanjan. Since its a new establishment we are trying our best to improve our quality of food and service. I have taken necessary action with my staff regarding the lack in prompt service with my staffs.Hope to serve you next time when you come to Pokhara with an outstanding service. Once again, thank you.