“Experienced guides; safety foremost”

Paddle Nepal - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Himalayan Whitewater Specialists - Paddle Nepal offers Whitewater Rafting, Kayaking, Kayak School & Canyoning Adventures throughout Nepal.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I was in Nepal in November 2013 and did a half-day Upper Seti River trip with Paddle Nepal. I was really impressed by the safety considerations, the number of safey kayaks that accompanied us (we were in 2 whitewater rafts), and the incredible experience of our raft guides. And the staff were friendly and great to chat with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We did the upper-seti half day in Jan 2014, out of season so the river was lower at about a grade 3. We hadn't rafted in a good 10 years so this was a great refreshers! Beautiful views of the snowy mountains in the background, chirpy guides who were very safety conscious, and a good hours trip down some fun rapids. Definitely going for the lower seti next time and then maybe a kayaking course! :)

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I paddled for one month with these guys and it was a very memorable experience. I kayaked Karnali, Kaligandaki, Marshyangdi, Triuli and Upper Seti with them and felt safe and well guided at all times. I strongly recommend any paddler to book one of their well organized trips. The gear I rented was in great condition and there was numerous great boats I chose from, always making sure I would have the right one for the respective river. Thank you Kelly and Paddle Nepal

1  Thank marvin b
Reviewed December 12, 2013

An amazing experience with our guide Santos, he gave us fun with a hint of danger but left us feeling safe throughout
We had an overnight camp with paddle Nepal , great food and atmosphere.

Our journey back to Kathmandu was 5 hours of traffic at 12k/ hour.... Awful but no ones fault

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We just completed what will be one of our most memorable activities we've participated in during our year-long honeymoon thus far. This kayak clinic blew us out of the water, literally and figuratively. From the well organized trip, to the invaluable skills taught, to the incredibly delicious food we were served, Paddle Nepal not only met expectations, it completely exceeded ours.

I have to mention how much we enjoyed the company of Amit, Dinesh, and Karan. They were each so incredibly patient, kind, thoughtful, courteous, resourceful, and fun. Dennis and Amit have perfected the balance of being professionals and teaching the skills we sought, all the while maintaining a sense of humor. Karan made us feel incredibly safe and secure as he towed us out of the rapids (the fun part is falling into the water), all the while with a smile on his face as if it was no trouble at all. We were sad to part from them yesterday. Paddle Nepal has a very special team.

We highly recommend this activity - especially if you have time to kill while waiting for your India visa.