“100% the BEST adventure company in Nepal”

Paddle Nepal - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Himalayan Whitewater Specialists - Paddle Nepal offers Whitewater Rafting, Kayaking, Kayak School & Canyoning Adventures throughout Nepal.
kathmandu
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“100% the BEST adventure company in Nepal”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I am so impressed with Paddle Nepal. I found this company by accident while I was on a Canyoning trip with another company which was very bad. While we were Canyoning in shorts, t-shirts and sandals, we saw the very professional Paddle Nepal group wearing full wetsuits, boots and way better looking harnesses and life jackets. I felt scared with the other company and wished I had paid more money to go with Paddle Nepal. After that, I decided to go on the Kayak Clinic with Paddle Nepal. It was the time of my life. The guides were amazing, the equipment again was first class compared to other companies we encountered. I have been doing different adventure activities in countries all over the world during my travels, and Paddle Nepal is up there with the best of them. I can 100% recommend this company for Kayaking and Canyoning in Nepal and highly recommend to all travelers to pay that little bit more for safety and a better experience.

1 Thank gillian w

Sofia, Bulgaria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great friends”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been in Nepal many times, and everytime I do a few days rafting and kayaking with Paddle Nepal. They offer great attitude and help, and they are already my friends. Rafting on Kali Gandhaki is great, and the staff prepares great food. Trisuli rafting is fun and Upper Seti is a great river, which I did twice this year.

So I will definitely use Paddle Nepal next year again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Stanimir S
Yokohama, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SOOO Exiciting Trip!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My hubby and I joined 3 tours (1:upper seti(half-day),2;kaligandaki(3days),3:Marshandi(2days)
), last November. We really enjoyed all of them!
Because of a ton of exiciting rapids, camping, yummy meals, and cheerful guides !
We were so satisfied them!
I thought that guides and staff members at office are very friendly and well-trained.

I’m dying to go to Nepal and kayaking with them, again !

1 Thank ChieMaeda_59
Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had looked at a few reviews about companies that provided white water rafting and chose Paddle Nepal. They were knowledgeable, professional and fun and made sure our trip was both amazing and safe. The trip was was exhilarating and if I go back to Pokhara again (which I will), I will be booking with Paddle Nepal once again!
-Joanna from Canada

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Joanna B
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
“Paddle Nepal”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I can highly recommend Paddle Nepal, I have had the pleasure of using the company for their rafting, kayaking, With some of the worlds best White Water. The whole Paddle Nepal team helped to arrange a multi trip adventure. From the moment it started, I had the most fantastic time, the gudes looked after every need & the river food was awesome.
I would also recomend a stay at the Chhimkesory Adventure Camp, It's a great place to chill out or to go Canyoning!
Thanks to Paddle Nepal it was a trip i will never forget