Tripadvisor
Pokhara
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews hot water free wifi clean rooms top floor trekking tour convenient location three nights the main street i highly recommend this hotel reasonable price great hospitality short walk restaurants and shops fishtail mountain visit pokhara beautiful garden a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first review on trip advisor. I have travelled many place but I never met more helpful and genuinely staff ever. They helped me at our reservation booking sightseeing short hiking and very convinien price. They served Indian food test likes I made my own kitchen. They provide Lake star Deluxe room at mountain view room. I easily saw good view from my room.Most important things is that they have 24 hour hot water.They also served Indian breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 90sujatad
HOTELLAKESTAR, Manager at Hotel Lake Star, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valuable Guest

We are truly humbled by your kind words and compliments. I have personally thanked each and every team member for their contributions towards making your stay truly memorable.

We are also delighted to know that you had enjoyed a wonderful stay with us. Exceeding customer’s expectation is the goal which our entire team constantly pursuing and your compliments will further motivate them towards a rewarding accomplishment.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city of lakes and Surrounding Mountain.

Hotel Lake Star Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

we stayed 2 night at hotel lake star during our visit on pokhara. Their hospitality is excellence. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They provide family suite room with private balcony.Around the hotel there is beautiful garden attached coffee shop and bar. They have also laundry facilities.24 hours hot water and high speed wifi we such a enjoyed our time.They also served Indian food once their menu.Most important think the view of roof top is amazing. we see mount Fishtail mounted annapurna and beautiful phewa lake .If we visit next time we definitely stayed at hotel lake star.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 380shilpaj
Hotel L, Manager at Hotel Lake Star, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to note that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. I have personally thanked to to our whole Lake Star team for their contributions towards making your Stay truly memorable.

My team looks forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city of lake and Surrounding Mountain.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I stayed at the Hotel Lake Star while we were in Pokhara (before and after the ABC trek). The staff were extremely, extremely friendly, accommodating and service-oriented; they were very attentive to our needs and catered to them beautifully. The hotel rooms were also extremely spacious and well-kept, given how new the hotel is; there was strong access to WiFi, hot water, clean towels, etc. Moreover, the breakfast at the hotel was very elaborate; there were so many options to choose from including both Continental and Nepalese - we would always spend at least an hour in the breakfast room! Finally, the location of the hotel is very optimal - it's central (ie. a 5-7 minute walk from the lakeside and the local markets). We absolutely loved our time there and would recommend it to anyone and everyone considering staying in the area!!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank ishitarm
Hotel L, Manager at Hotel Lake Star, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights at hotel lake star at my winter vacations. During my stayed i found staff are most freindly, smiling face feel likes its my own home. They have high speed internet with 24 hours hot and cold water on bathroom. Luckily i have both hand and rain showers with bath tube rooms. They have open roof top when we easy seeing breathtaking view of Mt. Fishtail, Mt Annapurna and beautiful view of Lake. Their beautuful cozy garden attract me. I passes my time at their garden. They have also coffeeshop and attached bar. They serve also Good organic coffee. If i would visit next time at pokhara i will definitely stayed at Hotel Lake Star.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank 247chitrag
Hotel L, Manager at Hotel Lake Star, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

We stay in this hotel for 3 days It is a very good hotel & All staff is very very nice and cooperative.... We stay here for honeymoon trip we enjoyed very much....we love this hotel so much It is very clean

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank KaviniDilta

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to note that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. I have personally thanked to to our whole Lake Star team for their contributions towards making your honeymoon trip truly memorable.