“Something for everyone”

Black & White Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #171 of 323 Restaurants in Pokhara
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We provide wide range of asian, nepali, indian and italian foood and the wide selection of drink and we are full restaurant.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I came here with a big group of friends, and we all wanted different things, and everyone was catered for. Lots of vegetarian options too.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

On the entrance its says this place is organic. Though my husband and i are still flushing our mouths due to a very salty and oily taste. Obviously due to MSG in the food, the food was very oily too.. we would expect different ingredients from an organic cafe.. have the idea many eateries just use it to lure customers, but probably don't even know what it is they are promoting!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The staff is friendly, the coffee and german bakery recommendable, also food and beverages, next door you can book excursions and busses

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I love coffee, so I take coffee pretty seriously especially when I visit a cafe :)
I have tried coffee in other places too in Pokhara but I've found the best coffee in Black & white Cafe. They also have great bakery items. Their chocolate brownie was very delicious. Staffs are nice too. But about the hygiene issue they should be bit more careful. I wanna clear this, I've noticed that one staff was carrying a try full of cutleries and accidentally one or two fell down on the floor and I saw the staff is putting them back on the try without washing or cleaning it, which is very very unhygienic. So this kind of issues should be monitor very seriously. Otherwise everything is nice. We’ve really enjoyed their coffee and other foods.

1  Thank Tasnuva
Reviewed June 1, 2013

One of the best restaurant at Lakeside. The food is pretty delicious, very clean and friendly services.

2  Thank Dal G G