“Best coffee in Pokhara”

Black & White Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 303 Restaurants in Pokhara
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We provide wide range of asian, nepali, indian and italian foood and the wide selection of drink and we are full restaurant.
Krumbach, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best coffee in Pokhara”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The staff is friendly, the coffee and german bakery recommendable, also food and beverages, next door you can book excursions and busses

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Best coffee in the towen so far....”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I love coffee, so I take coffee pretty seriously especially when I visit a cafe :)
I have tried coffee in other places too in Pokhara but I've found the best coffee in Black & white Cafe. They also have great bakery items. Their chocolate brownie was very delicious. Staffs are nice too. But about the hygiene issue they should be bit more careful. I wanna clear this, I've noticed that one staff was carrying a try full of cutleries and accidentally one or two fell down on the floor and I saw the staff is putting them back on the try without washing or cleaning it, which is very very unhygienic. So this kind of issues should be monitor very seriously. Otherwise everything is nice. We’ve really enjoyed their coffee and other foods.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tasnuva
San Francisco, California
“Tourist”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

One of the best restaurant at Lakeside. The food is pretty delicious, very clean and friendly services.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Dal G G
Scotland
“Pleasant little place with good coffee”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stopped here a couple if times while we were in Pokhara but only had snacks so can't really comment on the full menu. As everyone here mentions, the coffee is very good. The bakery items were fresh and tasty and the service was good. A pleasant place to take a break.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank AndyWatson
Toronto, Canada
“My regular spot.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I come here almost every single day. The breakfast is nice, I usually build my own as opposed to choosing one of listed breakfasts.
or I simply read my book or enjoy the wifi while I sip some tea and have a banana muffin. I have my usual cozy spot with an outlet to plug in my laptop and get out of the heat.
The black & white cafe is comfortable and the service is good.

• Visited May 2013