“A Good Hotel In Pokhara”
Review of Hotel Trekkers Inn

Ranked #21 of 105 Hotels in Pokhara
china,gx
“A Good Hotel In Pokhara”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

we lived in the room 206,the room is lovely and very comfortable,I like it very much. And the service is good too.It is a really good hotel. the hotel location is nearly to the famous lake,the view is very nice too.The hotel is really quiet , sleep quality is good too.but if the price of the room have more discount,it would be better.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
TrekkersInn, Manager at Hotel Trekkers Inn, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Guest
Namaste! and Greetings from Trekkers Inn.

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for taking time out to write such a wonderful review. We, trekkers Inn team would like to thanks you for such a nice review. We are pleased to know that you had memorable experience at our hotel.Your encouraging appreciation has boosted our moral to continually thrive for exceeding excellent service.
The Trekkers Inn team believe in "Atithi Devo Bhavah"- 'The guest is God' or 'Guest become God'. So, we need to give our maximum efforts to make their stay memorial, comfortable and hassles free.

We will make sure that we live up to every guest’s expectation even in future.

Once again thank you very much for review and we are keen to host you again in Trekkers Inn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed April 21, 2013

When we first arrived in Pokhara my family was exhausted from traveling. Right after walking into the hotel we were greeted with smiles and "how are you's and how was your trip" the staff was absolutely lovely! The rooms were clean and had very bold colors, my sisters were highly entertained. The bathroom showers had hot water and the room temperature at night was perfect. We stayed there one night before going on our trek and then one night after coming back. The hotel staff greeted us warmly upon arriving after four days of trekking, we were immediately taken upstairs to our clean, quaint rooms. The hotel is in a convenient place where restaurants are only a few minutes away. Loved the hotel, loved the location. The staff were so great with kids! Special thanks to Khem the receptionist for being so friendly and nice! It's my first choice next time I'm in Pokhara!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank swk8910
TrekkersInn, Owner at Hotel Trekkers Inn, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear guest
Greetings from Hotel Trekkers Inn Pokhara!

May I begin by thanking you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay in our hotel. I believe that this kind of informatics review always guides guest to find good hotel in Pokhara without any doubt.

I was delighted to read that you and your sister enjoyed our hotel. It is a pleasure to learn that you will be staying with us again on your next visit.

The Trekkers Inn team believe in "Atithi Devo Bhavah"- 'The guest is God' or 'Guest become God'. So, we give our maximum efforts to make their stay memorial, comfortable and hassles free. It is our policy to treat guest with friendly, family and professional environment.

May I end by saying that it was an honor to serve you and your sister as our guests and i look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,
Owner
United States
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The location of Trekker's inn kept us there past our 3 night "let's make a reservation and then see where else we might like to be," but the staff was so great we just could not make a move, and we were there more than 10 days. The manager/owner (?) lives on site. The staff in all respects were so helpful and trustworthy in making excursion and tourist plans, cheerful, jumped at any request - just great. They even called in a doctor for a check and some meds following a rental bike fall! The inn is within and across from a number of good eating spots, the lake and shops. On our first morning we had "calendar" photo views of the mountains from both our room and the rooftop deck. In Nepal you get weary of dealing with cabs but the Trekker's Inn has a driver and car that will take you anywhere hassle free for the same bargained rate of the town/main drag cabs. Just can't say enough good things, loved our time there and hated to leave. Even if you don't stay there suggest going there to make plans for everything from Tibetan Village, paragliding, trekking advice and so forth.

Room Tip: The mountain side offers views if the mountains are "out" but might be a bit noisy, use ea...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
TrekkersInn, Owner at Hotel Trekkers Inn, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Guest

It is our policy to treat guest with smile and many services. My staffs are trained and professional to provide quality service.I strongly believe that these kinds of informational reviews help tourists to choose the right hotel.

Thanks and regards
Owner
Hotel Trekers Inn
Pokhara, Nepal
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The manager was very helpful. We appreciated him.
He had arranged our sightseeing as we wanted. We've enjoyed from 5:30 am to 3:00 pm with only $60 by private car and driver. Though we were with 80 year old grandmother, we could visit almost all of the famous places.
I suppose that Hotel Trekkers Inn is the best in Pokhara. We will be sure to stay here again.
Local restaurant Thakali Kitchen which is next door, was tasty and convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TrekkersInn, Owner at Hotel Trekkers Inn, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for nice review. We, Hotel Trekkers Inn team is very happy to know that you had great time in Pokhara and in our hotel.
Because of your short period of time in Pokhara, I could not show many places.

It was so nice to arrange the sight seeing tour for eighty years old tourist. I hope I will get these kinds of opportunity again.

Once again thank you very much for nice reviews and I hope to host you again.

Warmest Regards
new zealand
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Thank you Trekkers hotel for an amazing stay. Whilst my husband, daughter, and her partner went trekking for a few days, I stayed by myself in this hotel. at all times The staff and owner were most kind and obliging. I would like to thank them all for being so kind.Their customer service cannot be faulted in any way. The room I stayed in was lovely, clean and light and with plenty of room, with amazing views of the mountains. I would like to thank Sadarshum the waiter, who on his couple of hours break offered to take me sightseeing what a lovely young man. Look no further than this hotel I am sure you will not be disappointed the rates were very reasonable and breakfast was in the price. I wish all of you the best thank you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
TrekkersInn, Owner at Hotel Trekkers Inn, responded to this review, November 10, 2013

Thanking you
Lakeside, Pokhara
Pokhara, Nepal
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I would like to highly recommend the Trekkers Inn Pokhara. I had one of their drivers take me from Kathmandu to Pokhara. He was very safe, the car was new and had seatbelts. One of the owners of the Trekkers Inn, who spends most of his time in Kathmandu, personally met me while I was in Kathmandu. I was very impressed with this. He physically came to a random hotel I was at while in Kathmandu. He informed me of the details regarding their taxi service and was also quite interested in my stay in Nepal. Taking his time to meet me in person was a nice gesture.

The location of the hotel is great. Very close to the lake plus it’s not directly on the main street, therefore not feeling as busy. Also excellent mountain and lake views from the top balcony. I appreciated the well-kept yard surrounding the hotel. A nice fountain as well as pretty plants and flowers decorate the area. My room at the hotel was big, with a tv, nice bed, large windows, private bathroom with shower, tub and hot water, a phone, refrigerator, small desk and closet. Breakfast was included and was tasty. The staff were great and attentive. Especially Sudarshan, Ram, Shova, Monica and Jibon. They were all very helpful and friendly. Sudarshan is a clown!!!! He will make you laugh. While Shova is an absolute sweetheart with a great big friendly smile :-) You will be missed Shova. Overall, the mixture of humor and great customer service makes for an excellent stay in Nepal. Dhanyabad (Thank you) Trekkers Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
TrekkersInn, Manager at Hotel Trekkers Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013

Hamilton, New Zealand
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our pre-trek and after-trek stay here.
The staff were really helpful, and friendly.
The breakfast was good here too and across the road, there are lots of delicious cheap eateries.
The rooms were spotless and spacious and really comfortable. In the morning, before the cloud rolled in we had a killer view of the Annapurna Ranges.
You could get wifi in the rooms (when the power was on, which wasn't often -probably my only complaint).
A great place to stay otherwise, highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013
TrekkersInn, Owner at Hotel Trekkers Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Guest

We are very sorry that you could not enjoy our wifi services. I have changed the router with wider range.

With best regards