“A nice place to sit with average food and shishas”

Pumpkins Reastaurant & Shisha Bar
Ranked #135 of 323 Restaurants in Pokhara
Cuisines: Nepali
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were looking for a place to sit on the second floor with views on the street and also have a smoke (Shisha) when we saw this place.
The Shisha was good and not too Expensive.
When we ordered beers, they came with frozen beer glasses which was awesome!
The pizzas were terrible, the pakoras were so-so and the sizzler was pretty good.

Reviewed January 20, 2011

I lucked out in finding this place my first day in Pokhara. I came because they had reasonably priced shisha. I ended up having dinner as well (chilli momo) which was delicious. Their prices are lower than most other restaurants on the lakeside and the quality is very good. I had their $2.50 breakfast yesterday and it was both huge and delicious. The staff is really friendly and speaks good English. Go here, you won't regret it.

3  Thank UUUberMan
Reviewed January 9, 2011

This restaurant was a great find for my husband and I while we were in Pokhara prior to our trek in the Annapurna region. The restaurant is situated above some shops so can be missed if you are ambling along the street but it is in the tourist part of the city and not too far from Lake Phewa. The menu is vast offering both traditional Nepalese food as well as some continental food. I had a combination of both and found both to be equally well cooked. The Mountain Tea was my favourite which a very warming alcoholic tea with cinnamon. They have a Shisha bar too that the tourists and locals enjoy.
The service is fantastic as you expect from any Nepalese establishment with the owner and staff being fluent in English.
The main attraction for me was the views from the restaurant. During the day if you sit at the back you can enjoy idyllic views of the Annapurna range while tucking into your momos. As I mentioned before, the restaurant is on the first floor so at night you can people watch while enjoying your meal.

1  Thank VRH0101