“Back again!”

Ranked #1 of 105 Hotels in Pokhara
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Back again!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

It was my third time in this hotel. Very warm welcome, always smiling staff, feeling like i came back home... For me now this hotel indeed became more than just place to sleep, it is like my home in Pokhara where i always feel taken care of... I will be back to Pokhara in future and i will stay in Middle path again. Thanks to all people working there!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Galina G
greenpokhara, Owner at Hotel Middle Path, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Galina
Namaste

I am extremely happy to see your excellent review. In our staff meeting I shared this to all the staff and they all became extremely happy and remembered you again. You are always welcome to Middle Path and Nature land Pokhara .

Ramesh Karki

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Nice staff, clean modern rooms with comfortable beds, good shower, nice location at good price.

Only minor issue was power outages but that's isn't the hotels fault. Food was good and staff werehappy to go out of way to please guests.

Staff were good and even picked us up from a local restaurant when the rain was torrential.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
greenpokhara, Owner at Hotel Middle Path, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear Bruce
Namaste

Thank you very much for your excellent review. I shared you review with all staff they are very happy to know it. I am sure your review will give us more excitement and power to be better.
Hope to see you again !
Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you are looking for a clean comfortable hotel with amazing service then this is the hotel. Having been to pokhara many times and stayed at a variety of hotels, non compare to the level of service at middle path. The owner is very helpful and he treats everyone including the staff exceptionally. The day we checked out he was hanging a group picture of the hotel staff in the lobby, which i thought said it all.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Soham-p
greenpokhara, Owner at Hotel Middle Path, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear Soham Namaste!
Thank you very much for your excellent review and for staying with us. It was nice talking with you. I have noted your suggestions and going apply them. Hope to see you again !
Best Regard
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with a few friends and it was wonderful. The owner is incredibly nice and he has hired a wonderful staff to meet the needs of guests. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to pokhara regardless of their budget.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Sir Namaste!
Thank you very much for your nice review. I shared your review with our Middle Path team they are very happy to know it. I am sure it will give all of us more energy to be better and better in our work and service !
Best Regard
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you are looking for a clean, affordable hotel with a killer view of the town and an incredibly hospitable staff, look no further. This was our home away from home while in Pokhara on a team of volunteers for Habitat for Humanity's Global Village. It was an excellent choice.

I cannot say enough great things about the owner and the staff. Including helping me to find and retrieve a missing backpack from a restaurant in town. Amazingly, they found the bag and with the hotel owner's help in translating my problem in Nepali all was well again. He drove me town himself to get it!

Our team of 11 ate breakfast every morning at the hotel which was ample and something for everyone, even the pickiest eater. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Namaste!

Room Tip: The rooms on the right side of the hotel (if you are looking at it from the entrance) have a sweepin...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank GlobalStaci
Dear Madam Namaste
How are you very nice to see your review even after long time, I would like to thank you very much for your nice review and specially for not forgetting, and remembering us even after longtime. I showed your review and photo to all staff all of them are very happy to see it. Really thank you very much and hope to see you again.
Ramesh karki
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in Hotel Middle Path. Hotel's room and bathrooms are clean and wide. Towels and bed sheets they used are white and clean and they changed every day. Environment is very homely, Mr. Ramesh is very helpfull and informative. all the staff are friendly. All the hotel I found is alive and breathing. I enjoyed my travel in Nepal and enjoyed my stay in pokhara with it's natural Beauty.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joseph B
greenpokhara, Owner at Hotel Middle Path, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Joseph
Thank you very much for your nice review. I am really moved by your review. from the construction time I cared and worked hard and feel there is love in every corner of the building. And now though not professional but with team of good heart, who are from far village, trying my best to express our pure and true love and Nepali hospitality to our guest.

Ramesh karki
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Enjoyed the 1-night stay at this hotel. Think the room I was in is newly renovated, and is super value for money. Service is top notch and I am very touched by the humility of the owner.
High recommended

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Elizaxie
Dear Elizaxie Namaste and thank you very much for your nice review. Yes all the time we think and care about guest's comfort and happy, that is why every year we do some renovate and improvement.
Hope to see you again