“A nice place to stay!”

Ranked #27 of 271 Pokhara B&B and Inns
germany
“A nice place to stay!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I will definitely be staying here again. it was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. Quiet, clean rooms with bathroom and most time hot shower. All Staff were incredibly helpful, with excellent english. Great location in the heart of Lakeside. They are able to organise everything for you, trecking,paragliding, Taxi....A realy helpfully place, with very friendly people. A nice place to stay, Andy

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Andy s

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Naryan and his staff made my stay here so enjoyable and comfortable, that I used Celesty as my home base during my 3 months in Nepal. I stayed here over 30 days total and it literally did become like a little family, so helpful with everything, even came in early to make sure I made my 7am bus (after oversleeping the day before)!
The rooms are super clean, hot showers, great wifi, great relaxing patios and balcony, fantastic food, and a perfect location, steps off the main drag and quiet.
Do stay here!

Room Tip: 110 is the best room in the place!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Carmelem
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I stayed here for two nights with two friends from Australia. This was a great gem of a place to stay at. The staff were really lovely and friendly and the facilities here are of good standard. What made the stay in Pokhara more enjoyable was the fact the hotel staff can arrange taxi, buses and domestic flights for you, taking the hassle out of needing to go to a travel agency or website to arrange it. They can also organise to book you with outdoor activities such as paragliding too (which I didn't have time to try out).

My friends and I were fortunate to have the nephew of the manager available to take us for a day walk around the villages of Hamjel and Astam. We were provided with spectacular views of the Annapurna mountain ranges and also able to meet the locals of the villages, which the nephew grew up with. All the locals were very friendly and welcoming and provided us with tea and lunch to eat.

Hotel can also provided some breakfast and have a small menu available if you feel hungry or thirsty after activities. Wi Fi access speed here is excellent!

Overall highly recommend coming to this place. Would come here again on my next trip to Nepal.

Room Tip: Choose rooms not at the front of the hotel or on the second floor.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mark L
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed at the Celesty Inn Hotel in Pokhara, and I must say it's the best accommodation I found in Nepal so far! It's in a quite street just a minute walk from the main Lakeside street and has nice big clean rooms, hot showers and super friendly staff. The pancakes for breakfast are great too. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for nice accommodation in Pokhara.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank YaizaIbanez
Pokhara, Nepal
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I stayed at several places in Pokhara and they either were not as advertised or were noisy and the staff didn't care about you. So I moved for the 3rd time and arrived at the Celesty Inn.
I have been on the road for a while and wanted a place that I could unpack and use as a base and also it was a must that I have good WiFi. No where else had the WiFi or the hospitality with a staff that seem genuinely interested in me. I was going to stay a few days and have been here for several weeks. It is 3 minutes from lakeside but far enough away to not be bothered by the noise of the street. I can't say enough about Celesty Inn . I will always stay here when I am in Pokhara. You can also set up all your treks and adventures from here as well and the capper is it is cheap and has good food if you want to eat in.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank herosmydog
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I stayed in single room which was clean and had a bathroom with constant hot water. It's a 2 minute walk away from the town centre and most of the all the staff are all fantastic. 1 morning they made pancakes for all the guests, free of charge, which was gorgeous although my stomach felt like I was going to explode for hours afterwards as I ate so many.
Highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Robert C
Amsterdam
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Hey all,

We're travelling for 6 months and just want to mention this clean and quiet hotel we stayed in 2 months ago. It's really worth going there, not like any other in Pokhara (we stayed in 4 different ones). The owner is friendly and ready to help you with info about all sorts activities or tips without overdoing it (which is quite usual in this touristy city).
Enjoy your stay!