Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sazedulr
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Great Service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 11, 2017
Great Hotel with at least an average value of the rooms. The people of the hotel are very much friendly. The atmosphere is quite brilliant. The service is up to the mark. Would suggest to have some Roti Paratha in breakfast along with mixed vegetables and others like Indian Sub-continental Breakfast though its a common practice around the country of Nepal.
Date of stay: November 2017
Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
Trip type: Traveled with family
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Dec 12, 2017
Dear sazedular,
Thank you so much for taking a time to reviewing us and we would like to thank you for the precious words towards us and also we will try to upgrade our breakfast items with Indian food.
See you again,
    $61
  • Vio.com
2.4 miles from The Silver Oaks Inn
View more hotels in Pokhara
All reviews hot water the main street beautiful garden travel desk nice breakfast great place to stay comfortable beds budget hotel clean hotel trekking lakeside nepal lumbini porter guide sunrise tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Silver Oaks Inn is worth every penny. The breakfast was good, the people were good, the rooms were nice and the shower was the best shower I had in Nepal!

There was a particular staff member who was always working at the front desk. I wish I got her name, because she was so professional, and was so good at her job! I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
The silver s, Front Office Manager at The Silver Oaks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Priscilla,
Thank you so much for taking a time to reviewing our property and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for appreciating our staff performance.
Hope to see you again,
Silver Oaks Inn

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I stayed here twice--before and after my trek. The staff is very friendly, the location was excellent and the price was very good. They helped me setup my trek and set me up with Amar (I highly recommend him as your tour guide on the trek!). Hot water was good, breakfast included and overall very nice. My only recommendation to the property is to get fix up the showers--although both rooms I stayed in had hot water, neither had a good setup in the shower and one of them I had to hold the shower head. Even so, it was a lovely place to stay and I would recommend!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
The silver s, Front Office Manager at The Silver Oaks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Alix,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review towards us and towards our guide Amar and we appreciate your words towards us and thank you for your recommendation.
Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Styed two nights there ,Family environment is in The silver oaks Inn.hot and cold shower .peace environment ,all are familiar .so Nice To stayed I was satisfied . This is peaceful and nice viewer and best located hotel.
See u again next year may be .Bye

Trip type: Traveled solo
The silver s, Front Office Manager at The Silver Oaks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear Emiura,
Thank you so much for taking a time reviewing our property and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service we provide and thanks for your recommendation and hope to see you again.
Silver Oaks Inn

Reviewed November 7, 2017

i stayed for 6 days and all my needs were met . My Room was comfortable , my Bed was comfortable , my Bathroom had everything that I needed in a Bathroom and everything worked . The location couldn't have been better - off the main drag BUT only a hop skip and a jump from Lakeside . As for the Staff - wonderful . Always smiles , always answers to my questions . If I needed to go somewhere I only had to ask . I engaged a driver for 4 full days ...we covered a lot of territory . He was arranged for me by the Manager . The Lady behind reception too was a credit to the Establishment . Because of my satisfaction I have decided to come back to Nepal and will not hesitate to stay here again in a couple of years and will organise my Mustang trip through them . Thank you all SO much for making my stay such a pleasure . I have to add ... Coffee in the Garden in the early morning Sun was just what the Doctor ordered x Best Wishes to all the Staff ..... Jim from Australia

• Trip type: Traveled solo
The silver O, Front Office Manager at The Silver Oaks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear James,
Thank you so much for taking a time to write a wonderful review towards us and we appreciate your words towards us and we would like to say that you were our adorable customer and we are also pleased to have you in our hotel and hope to see you again in a couple of year.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Quiet hotel in one of the side streets of the Lake side.
Quiet location and all restaurants etc just around the corner, so perfectly situated.
Rooms and bathroom are clean and spacious.
Staff is very friendly and always available to help. We could store our excess luggage for the Annapurna trip in the hotel.
Good breakfasts in the beautiful garden with lots of flowers, in front of the hotel.
They have a good travel desk to organize whatever you want.