Stayed with this hotel for two nights during our visit in Pokhara.
1) Check-in process is fast and our luggage were delivered promptly.
2) Hotel staff are polite and helpful.
3) Had daily buffet breakfast & dinner for two days at the hotel's restaurant. Choices of foods are not much and yet the quality of foods are fine.
4) Hotel room is clean & spacious.
5) The TV is somewhat small and make it look like a PC monitor.
6) There is no free WIFI in this hotel, however you can ask for the service at a very low charge.
7) My room have a stunning view, the Fishtail Mountain can be seen clearly from the room and it's great.
8) Hotel travel desk provides numerous activities ie Paragliding & Ultra light flight
9) The spa is expensive, you can just choose other providers at a very much lower fee and better service around the lakeside area.
10) There is about 15-minute walk from the hotel to lakeside city center, however, given the poor condition of road, I don't think so one will do the walking.
In overall, this is one of the greatest hotel in Pokhara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pokhara Grande is a 5 minute's drive from the stunning Fewa Lake and ideally located amidst the panoramic view of Annapurna Range and Fishtail mountains. The hotel is a perfect base for business travelers, topnotch trekkers and for visitors who want to explore the unrivaled attractions of Pokhara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pokhara Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pokhara Grande Hotel Pokhara