“Heaven in Népal”

Book In Advance
More Info
$60.00*
and up
SINGING BOWLS SOUND AND VIBRATION BATH (DURATION...
Ranked #17 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Adopting a different approach to the traditional Singing Bowls healing and meditation therapies, we offer a series of innovative and restorative Natural therapies.All our therapies are inspired and guided by the elements of life and Ancient traditions of Himalaya’s kingdoms combine with a Scientific and Medical Western approach.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Thank you nirakar for your beautiful session i feel like peacefull and so good.
You are gifted.

"information"
"nepal"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I recommand nirakar center to all of you wants to discover singing bowls
Thé session was amazing and the course fantastic
The knowledges of master Nirakar are wonderful
Thank you so much for your kindness and professionnalisme
Lola

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank augendlola
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Have gone to so many singing bowls center in Nepal but found Nirkar the best singing bowl center in Nepal.

I can reccommend Nirakar and his singing bowl healing.

Thank you Samir.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Trek Nepal H
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I came across Nirakar Singing Bowl Center when looking for an authentic Singing Bowl that complements my energy. Having been overwhelmed by the overly enthusiastic souvenir shop owner, i felt blessed to find this oasis in Pokhara. I took the 7 chakras balancing session with Nirakar. He was super kind to take my last min appointment even though it was almost the business closing time. ( my last day in Pokhara). The center is located on the top floor of a hotel, as soon as you stepped in the center, tranquil ambience filled in the air. They really put hearty effort to create a sacred place perfect for healing. The healing session was way beyond words. In essence healing is a personal journey that no one experience the same. I can only share with you what my journey was. It was a deeply peaceful dialogue between the vibrations and your body & mind. You found different part of your body reacted to different sounds & vibrations and together they brought you to a meditative state of mind. After the session, I could still feel the ripples of vibrations settling in my body. The after session feedback from master Nirakar was an unexpected bonus. His diagnosis/suggestion was directly to the points and very practical. I also got my first singing bowl there. I like the way they suggest to feel the singing Bowl and I am happy that one just so resonates to me. All in all, it was a blissful encounter. Usually I don’t write reviews ( too lazy) but I feel such wonderful thing should be shared so that more ppl can experience its beauty. Nemaste :)

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Julia C
See more reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

There are several singing bowl centers in Nepal, mostly in Kathmandu valley and Pokhara. Nirakar is one of the bests. Samir, the singing bowl expert knows how the key of vibration and resonance from the singing bowl work connecting with human body’s 7 chakras for healing and rejuvenation. Beautiful and comfort place. So different with the one I tried in Kathmandu where it was just served by the center staff. Samir will do the singing bowl therapy by himself based on the diagnostic and assessment before the treatment.

Date of experience: April 2018