“The best guy!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$60.00*
and up
SINGING BOWLS SOUND AND VIBRATION BATH (DURATION...
Ranked #17 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Adopting a different approach to the traditional Singing Bowls healing and meditation therapies, we offer a series of innovative and restorative Natural therapies.All our therapies are inspired and guided by the elements of life and Ancient traditions of Himalaya’s kingdoms combine with a Scientific and Medical Western approach.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I had never encountered singing ball healing before but i was really great and super effective!
Samir the master, is really well trained and professional and furthermore he has big powers energetically!
He is also the sweetest guy, that will give great advice on traveling nepal
Check it out for sure!!

1  Thank Gustav B
Nirakar S, Propriétaire at Nirakar Singing Bowl Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Gustav,
What a great meeting, thank you so much for your words but first of all thank you very much for your presence your smile your kindness
And you got so many knowledges.
Thank you so much for your great vibration.
Keep doing as you are and I give you my blessings.

All reviews
"information"
"nepal"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Very good teacher and has good and deep knowledge. Knows well what he is talking about and gave us so much good information and insights! Really wish to come again and get more singing bowls through him. Perfect last day in Pokhara:) Very much recommended if interested at all about healing and/ or singing bowls. Must visit if staying in Pokhara.

1  Thank annamarimetso

Dear Ana,
Thousand thanks for your kindness and your beautiful feedback.
It was my pleasure to share that time together.
I hope our way gonna cross again.
Take care of you
All my blessings

Reviewed March 20, 2018

I went for singing bowl session and I love the place which is on the top floor of Hotel Garuda Inn.It very clean and cosy with beautiful rooftop.I did 1 hour singing bowl session from therapist Nirakar who is French.I enjoy every second of session and it was amazing experience.The vibration and sound healing session was just wow.The words are not enough until you experience yourself.I check few place in town and happy to endup in genuine place. I recommend to everyone to enjoy atleast once if you are in Pokhara.They also have singing bowl showroom and I also bought my singing bowl as instructed by master Nirakar .I love my bowl, and they are genuine hand made and made in Nepal.Be very careful if you want to buy singing bowl in town shop as they are fake and machine made and its not comparable with hand made regarding sound and vibration. I will be back for my basic course soon .Thank you master Nirakar for changing my life and making me know who I am.

1  Thank Rajendra R

Namaste Raj,
Time spend together was amazing it was a real pleasure to.provide you that session. I thank you for your very kind feedback and you are must welcome when ever you want. Doors are big open always.
Take care of you

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Thanks you for this unique moment! I come back with the best full moon singing bol!!!
My travel get memorable thanks to Nirakar center, one of the best experience i ever live. You can’t Go to Pokhara without stay to Nirakar singing bowl center.
Thank you so much.

Date of experience: March 2018
Nirakar S, Owner at Nirakar Singing Bowl Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Melanie,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I really appreciate the time spend together waiting for the next session with you. Take care of you and enjoy every moment.